Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > trancedanne's unreleased trance and progressive thread!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

That's a damned nice list. I'd LOVE a digital release/copy of that Project Zero - Omega Six (PvD Rework). I'd pay for that all.day.long. So much energy in that one. I love hearing him drop that in the 2003 live set...you can just hear and feel the energy in the crowd. Stone cold sober, or trippin' balls, I'd loved to have been there for that set. I don't think I've ever seen or heard anything other than the short clip from that live set posted anywhere online. I'm sure it's one of those tracks that a handful of lucky folks have a full, digital copy of...but getting someone to find and post it would be a cosmic accident.

Old Post Feb-19-2018 12:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lownoise
Senior tranceaddict

Blank & Jones - Flowtation (Incolumis Remix) [2004] ? No Sample
Blank & Jones - Secrets & Lies (Solid Sessions Rmx) (PvD TPoD Mix) [2001]
JX - There's Nothing I Won't Do (Way Out West Rmx) (PvD Rework) [2001]
Nu NRG - Supersonik Way (PvD Edit) [2002]
Nu NRG - Free Fall (Paul van Dyk Remix) [2003]

https://www.instagram.com/divine.music.nl / https://soundcloud.com/addictedtotrance

Old Post Feb-19-2018 15:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Lownoise Click here to Send Lownoise a Private Message Visit Lownoise's homepage! Add Lownoise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Wait, are you an alt of Jivemaster?

There's only one of me DJ RANN . Btw that tune which you apparently with the sample "Nobody is gonna save you now" is Jimpy - Heat Wave

***Jivemaster***

Old Post Mar-01-2018 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jivemaster
There's only one of me DJ RANN . Btw that tune which you apparently with the sample "Nobody is gonna save you now" is Jimpy - Heat Wave

Well fuck my life, you found it.

Respect for hanging on. How did you get there in the end?

Old Post Mar-01-2018 19:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lownoise
Blank & Jones - Secrets & Lies (Solid Sessions Rmx) (PvD TPoD Mix) [2001]

The original solid session mix was difficult enough to get in the first place for a while, so I imagine PvD's mix is going to be Hen's teeth.

Old Post Mar-01-2018 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

I think this is worthy

Fucking Above and Beyond won't let him release it

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Re: trancedanne's unreleased trance and progressive thread!

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
Ava Mea - Duality [2004] Trance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbq95koN_Yk

Oh man, i was so obsessed about this track back in the day. Can't believe it's been so long.

I wonder if he released it under "Galen Behr" or "Passiva" (quick Discogs check says no tho).

Oddly enough, there was another unreleased track from that time which always reminded me of "Duality". Always wondered if they are somehow connected.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Well fuck my life, you found it.

Respect for hanging on. How did you get there in the end?

I can't take credit for it but if you go to the Unknown ID section, you will see the Scott Bond trance ID thread at the top. A few of them have now been solved bringing us all some renewed hope for the remaining IDs.

***Jivemaster***

Old Post Mar-02-2018 08:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
I think this is worthy

Fucking Above and Beyond won't let him release it

Go on Soundcloud and Youtube and see how many bootlegs, mashups of Above & Beyond material there are available.

It's more a case of Above & Beyond won't officially release it and he won't release it for free download etc. Can you honestly see Above & Beyond investing their time and resources into taking action against a relatively unknown artist making a cheeky bootleg. They have far bigger fish to fry.

***Jivemaster***

Old Post Mar-02-2018 08:55 
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Go on Soundcloud and Youtube and see how many bootlegs, mashups of Above & Beyond material there are available.

It's more a case of Above & Beyond won't officially release it and he won't release it for free download etc. Can you honestly see Above & Beyond investing their time and resources into taking action against a relatively unknown artist making a cheeky bootleg. They have far bigger fish to fry.

I obviously don't think they deal with it personally, it's Anjuna people.
He said he asked Anjuna and they said no, it's just annoying they won't let him release it as a free download at least as it doesn't affect them in any way,shape or form.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 10:26 
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
I obviously don't think they deal with it personally, it's Anjuna people.
He said he asked Anjuna and they said no, it's just annoying they won't let him release it as a free download at least as it doesn't affect them in any way,shape or form.

Of course, it's highly doubtful that they would. However, there are loads of Above & Beyond bootlegs as free downloads on Soundcloud and Youtube and they haven't come across these complications, they just put it up!

***Jivemaster***

Old Post Mar-02-2018 18:08 
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Of course, it's highly doubtful that they would. However, there are loads of Above & Beyond bootlegs as free downloads on Soundcloud and Youtube and they haven't come across these complications, they just put it up!

I think SoundCloud got some bots scanning through these bootlegs nowadays, several of my past remixes were removed automatically.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 18:14 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > trancedanne's unreleased trance and progressive thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknow track from a Mauro Picotto live set @ Privilege [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel - "Voyage" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread