Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > When was the last time you took some pills and listened to some trance music?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Comrade Stalin
Uncle Joe

ASOT 2005 FTW

Old Post Feb-20-2018 03:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Comrade Stalin Click here to Send Comrade Stalin a Private Message Add Comrade Stalin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

Not sure if it was trance music they played, but the last time I took ecstasy was at a club back in 2009 or so. I asked some random woman - 20 years my senior - whether I should take acid (it was somewhat of a pick-up line), to which she insisted I take x with her, instead. To make a long story short, I ended up at her house in the middle of the woods in New Jersey, for a 4-day sojourn filled with drugs, sex and psychobabble. Good times.

Old Post Feb-20-2018 04:30  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
Not sure if it was trance music they played, but the last time I took ecstasy was at a club back in 2009 or so. I asked some random woman - 20 years my senior - whether I should take acid (it was somewhat of a pick-up line), to which she insisted I take x with her, instead. To make a long story short, I ended up at her house in the middle of the woods in New Jersey, for a 4-day sojourn filled with drugs, sex and psychobabble. Good times.

Thanks for sharing

Old Post Feb-20-2018 05:48 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading.

Old Post Feb-20-2018 07:38  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Comrade Stalin
Uncle Joe

quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred

I did the same thing when I was 21 (in 2008)

Old Post Feb-21-2018 06:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Comrade Stalin Click here to Send Comrade Stalin a Private Message Add Comrade Stalin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > When was the last time you took some pills and listened to some trance music?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Dan - Beatport Pulse 87 NYC Radio Mix First Track [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFabio MC - "Klaude" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread