Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

I think I voted umek, westbam, ben lost, paul van dyk, sander k. But I can't remember what order.

Old Post Sep-19-2005 12:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Smiley DJ

My vote:

1.ARMIN
2.Paul van Dyk
3.Sasha
4.Matthew Dekay
5.Nick Warren

Old Post Sep-19-2005 16:38  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

dj mikey mike
john 00 fleming
pendulum
dj preach
somebody

not that i voted that, i think i voted for mike 5 times for a larf

Old Post Sep-19-2005 16:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
I think I voted umek, westbam, ben lost, paul van dyk, sander k. But I can't remember what order.

Hah. I think Umek was part of my randoms as well.

(~)

Old Post Sep-19-2005 17:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aiwendil
Ever The Same

Tiesto
Tiesto
Tiesto
Tiesto
Tiesto

Always #1 DJ Tiesto forever.

Old Post Sep-19-2005 17:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aiwendil Click here to Send Aiwendil a Private Message Add Aiwendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dark Apostle
Went metal

my vote

1. DJ Promo
2. John '00' Flemming
3. Yoji Biomehanika
4. M.I.K.E.
5. Cor Fijneman (<--- had to pick someone)

Old Post Sep-20-2005 19:06  St Vincent and Grenadines
Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Apostle Click here to Send Dark Apostle a Private Message Add Dark Apostle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yahel Chabs
TranceLoad & Teknasia

John '00' Flemming
John '00' Flemming
John '00' Flemming
John '00' Flemming
John '00' Flemming

and maybe then...

Armin Van Buuren
Sasha
Paul Van Dyk
Paul Oakenfold

Old Post Sep-20-2005 23:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Yahel Chabs Click here to Send Yahel Chabs a Private Message Visit Yahel Chabs's homepage! Add Yahel Chabs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Yes, good old j00f with the 'intelligent trance'

Old Post Sep-20-2005 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yahel Chabs
TranceLoad & Teknasia

Smoking ..umm..something

quote:
Yes, good old j00f with the 'intelligent trance'

happy to hear my own same opinion.

Old Post Sep-20-2005 23:53  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Yahel Chabs Click here to Send Yahel Chabs a Private Message Visit Yahel Chabs's homepage! Add Yahel Chabs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Oh dear.

Old Post Sep-20-2005 23:59 
Yahel Chabs
TranceLoad & Teknasia

quote:
Oh dear.

Old Post Sep-21-2005 00:00  France
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Good one. Oh, and don't forget teh Psy!111

Old Post Sep-21-2005 00:08 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from 2002....anyone have a clue?? [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAztec Mystic - "Knights Of The Jaguar" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread