Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
Yo Seb hit me up man. I have someone that booked a room @ Atheneum.

pm sent

Old Post Dec-29-2011 01:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Gabe, are you coming too?!

Yep. Time to OD

Old Post Dec-29-2011 02:13  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
Yep. Time to OD

Aww shiit!! You're going to fucking LOVE IT.

Old Post Dec-30-2011 06:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

ARIL BRIKHA

Old Post Dec-30-2011 06:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Just curious, since I didn't hear much about it last yr, but was there a boat party? I know the yr before was a disaster, in terms of the sound- and vowed I'd never do it again...but that can change depending on latest reviews.

Also, a new yrs treat for those that haven't booked rooms yet...hotels dot com has a 10% discount code: USJMC10

Old Post Jan-03-2012 15:32  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i think im going to make this now, there's still time once I finish paying off Vancouver I'll be sure to jump on whatever tickets and flights that I need for this.

WampWamp Where's the detriot tramps at?

Old Post Jan-03-2012 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

fuck, totally forgot to get the early birds on dec 30th

Old Post Jan-03-2012 16:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Just curious, since I didn't hear much about it last yr, but was there a boat party? I know the yr before was a disaster, in terms of the sound- and vowed I'd never do it again...but that can change depending on latest reviews.

Also, a new yrs treat for those that haven't booked rooms yet...hotels dot com has a 10% discount code: USJMC10

There was. Sven Vath/Villalobos in one floor, Loco Dice/Stacey Pullen in the other. Sven/Villalobos sucked big time, they were a mess. Loco and Stacey killed it. The sound was a huge improvement from the year before. I had fun (much more than the one the year before), but I still think it's overrated just cos it's on a massive boat. I don't think I'll do it again.

Old Post Jan-03-2012 16:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz

hit up Sven to start... him and Ricardo were all sorts of fucked up... Sven played like shit... and then Ricardo was even more fucked up, at multiples points in his set, Dubfire who was on the boat had to step in and put the next track on...

Loco Dice and Stacey were amazing... every time i see Loco Dice in the D, be it at DEMF or a club... he brings it...
shoulda just stayed on his floor all nite...

Old Post Jan-03-2012 18:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by PoLskA
at multiples points in his set, Dubfire who was on the boat had to step in and put the next track on...

I saw this, lol. I also saw Ricardo and Sven doing more drugs under the decks while Ali is playing for them. What a disaster.

Old Post Jan-03-2012 18:43  United States
Chaska
Techno Addict

So I changed my reservation @ the Atheneum today. Staying Fri-Tues No friday night partying in NY for me!

Old Post Jan-03-2012 18:47  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

One person I'll die happy if I saw on the line up or after, kenny larkin!

Old Post Jan-03-2012 19:11  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1998 Uplifting Track played by Tiesto [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT vs. Sasha - "Remember Magnetic North" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread