Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xIced
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
Specially the transitions from "Tides" into "Innocent Thoughts" and then into "All That Matters". Unreal.

YES! I thought I was the only one.

Old Post Nov-30-2008 22:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xIced Click here to Send xIced a Private Message Add xIced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

the mix into Cosmonite in Howells' 2007 essential mix.

Old Post Dec-01-2008 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

Also, the mix from "Rozzo – Blue (Reloaded)" into the "Moloko – Cannot Contain This / Killing Joke - Love is Like Blood" mashup.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Dec-01-2008 01:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

I have a new one

Dana Berqguist - live @ matter london 2008

(From) Kiki & Sasse - Belvedere (Two Armadillos Remix) (To) Kemistry - Land Of July

^^ Jizz in my pants to this

Last edited by Amduscias on Jan-02-2009 at 23:59

Old Post Jan-02-2009 18:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

hmm.. cant really think of any.. i usually hear dj's spin in clubs.. i rarely find the time to listen to mixes when i'm on my computer..

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jan-02-2009 22:19  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Marc et Claude - I Need Your Lovin' (Like the Sunshine) into Darude - Sandstorm during Judge Jules 2000 GCSSS set on Radio 1.

I don't care how cheesy it is, it still is banging.

Old Post Jan-02-2009 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

GU35:Lima CD1 track 3 - 4
Kruse & Nürnberg - An Why E -> Jairus Miller - Botnet
best 10 mins of 2008 imo

Old Post Jan-02-2009 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malaplace
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

This is the first half of the EM in question. If anyone wants the second half I can upload it too. Tracklist:

1. Young American Primitive - Daydream (Zoe Magic)
2. Young American Primitive - Over And Out (Zoe Magic)
3. Simply Red - Remembering The First Time (A&G Division's Great Divide Dub) (Eastwest)
4. Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub) (Polydor)
5. Daphne - Change (Brothers In Rhythm Remix) (Stress)
6. Sasha & Marie - Be As One (deConstruction)
7. Quivver - Believe in Me (Perfecto)
8. Tenth Chapter - Wired (Jackpot)

I am still listening to this EM. This mix is one of the best in just about any respect that I have ever heard. Thanks again!

Old Post Jan-03-2009 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for malaplace Click here to Send malaplace a Private Message Add malaplace to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

In Myra Romano - The Warmth (Summer 2007 promo) set

FROM

Paolo Mojo - Discotech

TO

Johnny Fiasco - Nothing Special

oh my god

Old Post Jan-10-2009 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Also, the mix from "Rozzo – Blue (Reloaded)" into the "Moloko – Cannot Contain This / Killing Joke - Love is Like Blood" mashup.

I just realized I didn't specify where this is from, lol.

Desyn's Balance 008

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jan-10-2009 02:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Almost every transition on Balance 005 is an aural orgasm.

Old Post Jan-10-2009 02:48  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
linear_algebra
Senior tranceaddict

GU 028, Nick Warren @ Shanghai.
CD 2

From
3. Conversations - Nick Warren, Rudy

to

4. Come to Me - Nick Warren, Holden, James

Exceptionally beautiful transition.

Old Post Jan-10-2009 04:48  China
Click Here to See the Profile for linear_algebra Click here to Send linear_algebra a Private Message Add linear_algebra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #1 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJames Harcourt - "Arachnofunk" (original mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread