Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Free music tools - A lot of bang without $
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Nice share, thanks.

Old Post May-26-2015 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kthought
Senior tranceaddict

Love you guys sometimes. Would be really cool to see new free daws, do we consider reaper free? i've never used it but heard some good things. you said all nonchalantly about checking the links, this should take a long time by the looks of it, i'm sure there's too much shit to list these days. holler if you need donuts.

Old Post May-27-2015 10:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kthought Click here to Send Kthought a Private Message Add Kthought to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
Audio Damage just released FuzzPlus3 (free distortion/filter). PC/Mac, VST2/VST3/AU, 32/64.

http://www.audiodamage.com/download...t.php?pid=ADF02

Wow, it installed on OSX 10.6.8., don't see that very often these days.

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Rave to the grave.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

djshire, you're a cool nigga.
quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Agreed. You da man!

Old Post May-28-2015 01:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

I haven't even had a chance to try it yet. How is it?

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post May-28-2015 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

It is my last day off before starting my new job June 1st. As such I've taken some time removing all non-functional links and where possible replacing them with their current equivalents or mirrors.

Also the suggestions by Cryo and Mr. Mystery have been added to the list.

Be sure to review the first post of this thread for the most current list!

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post May-28-2015 10:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Storyteller is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
soulstar606
Supreme tranceaddict

goodd thread storyteller, i tried downloading trancedrive and superwave but they arent shoing in my ableton vst folder

Old Post May-28-2015 12:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for soulstar606 Click here to Send soulstar606 a Private Message Add soulstar606 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
I haven't even had a chance to try it yet. How is it?

downloaded and all set to try out but for the life of me i cannot get it to show up in Live, very weird!

Old Post May-28-2015 16:11  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Yeah def great thread, very useful.

Old Post May-29-2015 12:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
downloaded and all set to try out but for the life of me i cannot get it to show up in Live, very weird!

Working fine here on Reaper and Bitwig, did you make sure the DLL is in your VST folder after the install?

Old Post May-30-2015 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

Really like the FuzzPlus3 Cryo, working great on some rolling techno basslines!

Not convinced on using it as a standalone filter but the distortion itself is great!

Old Post May-30-2015 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by djnitride
Working fine here on Reaper and Bitwig, did you make sure the DLL is in your VST folder after the install?

yep everything is there but not showing in Plugin browser - have noticed that i have other audiodamage plugins from ages ago and they arent showing up either! have emailed their tech support

Old Post May-30-2015 12:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Did you install the 64 bit version and your DAW is 32-bit?

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post May-30-2015 13:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Storyteller is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Free music tools - A lot of bang without $
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVocalist on 'The Opera Song (Brave New World)' [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHatiras – Money Shot [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread