Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 270: hit me baby one more time
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Solution = unionized goats?

Old Post Jul-04-2020 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Trust me, you don't want your neighbourhood overrun by Welshmen.

Old Post Jul-04-2020 19:05  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Trust me, you don't want your neighbourhood overrun by Welshmen.

Wonder what their views on the local sodomy laws are...

Old Post Jul-04-2020 19:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Jay does your wife force you to eat with chopsticks at home

Old Post Jul-06-2020 11:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Jay does your wife force you to eat with chopsticks at home

When we eat Chinese food in the communal way, I choose to eat with chopsticks as it is simply more practical and easy. I always laughed at crackerfolk who seem to think being able to use chopsticks is some kind of ninja skill or even hard. (Although I do laugh and say, "fucking white people," when i see them struggling with them. My mom was a constant inside joke at every table when she would visit. Thank fuck she can't ching the chongs to understand what was said.)

For the sake of this thread: Yes, my wife forces me to use chopsticks, but i force her to use the inside toilet.

Old Post Jul-07-2020 17:09  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Excellent reply

Old Post Jul-07-2020 17:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

The best "public trolling" i get to do is speaking Chinese with my son in public around mixed crowds of honkies and Chinese. (I generally don't allow him to speak mandarin out unless English isn't needed simply for learning sake...so he gets this big shit eating grin on his face when he knows what is coming) I don't look Chinese, he doesn't look Chinese. We happen to live in a very Chinese area, so we love to freak out white people by speaking Mandarin, while the Chinese around are astounded and laugh and clap like the dancing white monkeys we are to them at the absolute fatshaming of locals in a language they can't understand going on.

Old Post Jul-07-2020 17:24  China

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 270: hit me baby one more time
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackslylee tuneZ part 3-need ID like Asap Omg! 16B OMID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 vs Musique - New Years Dub [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread