Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

FAP

Old Post Jul-11-2020 14:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Jenny just gets it. Bitches ain't shit.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 15:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Shit getting all fuckey and trailery now.

Edit: I'm the one all fuckulated because I don't know how I glanced at the lyrics and automatically thought Bachman Turner Overdrive.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 15:07  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

True story: when I was young, my mom and dad purchased our first CD player. It was a JVC boom-box style (weighed about 50 lbs.) with a CD player on top, and dual cassette decks on the front, with some kind of "bass reflex" system to enhance the lower frequencies (it was the Beats gimmick of the day, I guess). The first 2 compact discs that dad got with the 50 lb. monstrosity: Top Gun Motion Picture Soundtrack and Vivaldi's The Four Seasons by violinist Itzhak Perlman. I'll leave you to surmise which disc got more air time.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 15:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

The second one

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
The second one

You're just saying that because I'm gay.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:20  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Take my breath awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Take my breath awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Damn you, Pie!

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:38  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Oh sorry, wrong song. I meant HIIIIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!!!

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

If I had any skill/coordination at all, I'd go play some gayball right now.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:42  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Still the best 80s movie montage track of all time.

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay

Still the best 80s movie montage track of all time.

Hard to argue with that, mang.

seewhatIdidthere

Old Post Jul-11-2020 17:48  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help this ID from Menno De Jong? [2007] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBerlinnium - "We Love Berlin" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread