Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

And, for the record, I'm not a racist white honkey from the southeastern US. I just joke like one on the Internet because ironies.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

faggot

Old Post Jul-12-2020 19:50  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
faggot

Now there's something we can all agree are an abomination! We keep fucking around, and we'll let them have rights, next! Or, god forbid, get married.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

https://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=c...t&submit=Submit

post your fav's.

Liveleak is awesome. I can't imagine how nervous those 3rd world labourers must get when that LiveLeak logo appears in the corner of their life screens.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 19:57  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Gotta rep that home turf.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 19:59  China
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Ho Lee Fook...I had totally forgotten about LiveLeak!

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:00  United States
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Gotta rep that home turf.

So is the guy the husband...an accomplice?

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:02  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Looks like they censored some (unless you have to sign in)

I highly suggest searching for "Chinese forklift death doughnut". It's the best if you can find it.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:06  China
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Oh shit...that's fucked up. *DJ Mikey Mike smiley*

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:09  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
I'm not a bad guy, I just play one on TV.

Only on Chinese state TV, though, right?

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Thank fuck I didn't have to do the drugged up, forced confession lol.

CGTN (China's English state media..think like RT but just more blatant) might lose its broadcasting license for those.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...es-possible-ban

I hope your adopted nation of britcucks goes through with it.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:37  China
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I think they might. There's finally been some actual push-back against China's heavy-handedness lately.

Old Post Jul-12-2020 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 271: Post, You Mofos!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (23): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Oakenfold @ China track 9 [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWestbam - "Wizards Of The Sonic" (Red Jerry Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread