Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
infinity HiGH
groovin

Mark Oliver used to play this one. Sounded so retarded in the main room.

Old Post Sep-02-2010 23:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

should i edit this thread to accommodate progressive sets as well, i notice we dont have of one of those threads for specifically progressive, prog sets are distributed between the househead thread and the trance thread, which i havent seen for a bit. or... doesnt really matter.

Old Post Sep-03-2010 01:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Potter
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
should i edit this thread to accommodate progressive sets as well, i notice we dont have of one of those threads for specifically progressive, prog sets are distributed between the househead thread and the trance thread, which i havent seen for a bit. or... doesnt really matter.

Yeah, let's keep this love-fest going!

Literally, I only discovered this sublime track a few weeks ago:

An all-time favourite that never fails to leave me in awe:

Old Post Sep-04-2010 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Potter Click here to Send The Potter a Private Message Add The Potter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-04-2010 03:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Time for some vocal prog goodness

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-04-2010 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by The Potter
Yeah, let's keep this love-fest going!

orgy at your place?

Old Post Sep-05-2010 01:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan

oooo nice bass, subtley reminds me of others, except not -- you know what i mean?

Old Post Sep-05-2010 01:30  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

gonna throw down some d-nox & beckers, a track i would gladly spin. <3 energetic prog house.

Old Post Sep-05-2010 01:37  Canada
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan

this TRULY a classic

Another new beauty by Hernan et al :

ps adding mixes now?
Hernan's absolutely on FIRE this yr..well every yr for that matter

Hernan Cattaneo - Dance Department 2010-07-21
---> 1st track and last half hr are especially mental

Old Post Sep-06-2010 13:40  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Deep, dark, 'n spaced out =

---> or anything from Dousk

And now...this to me has SO got Nick Warren written all over it circa 2004

---> atmospheric/uplifting prog

Last edited by TheVrk on Sep-06-2010 at 14:16

Old Post Sep-06-2010 13:56  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

I'd vote for that. I think it would be a good idea just for the sake of the people who want to differentiate (the house d/l thread is tech house, minimal, deep house, prog house etc etc).

Old Post Sep-06-2010 18:12  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beatjunkie
..:SpinDocta:..

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
I'd vote for that. I think it would be a good idea just for the sake of the people who want to differentiate (the house d/l thread is tech house, minimal, deep house, prog house etc etc).

Even though the term progressive house is somewhat vague, I'm hearing a lot of techno/tech house that certainly isn't progressive house in this thread.

I'm just sayin.

Old Post Sep-06-2010 23:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beatjunkie Click here to Send beatjunkie a Private Message Add beatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRipper Farts! [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDream Traveler - "Structure" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread