Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > djx2 - DI.FM Mixes (Vocal Trance Channel)
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mymugensi
tranceaddict in training

dude u fucking rock u snap on the vocal trance keep it i downloaded all ur mixes are they not burnable

Old Post Oct-06-2009 05:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mymugensi Click here to Send mymugensi a Private Message Add mymugensi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 13 is now up for download

Old Post Nov-11-2009 19:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by mymugensi
dude u fucking rock u snap on the vocal trance keep it i downloaded all ur mixes are they not burnable

Yeah once there download loaded you should be able to burn them to CD. Glad you like them

Old Post Nov-11-2009 19:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for djx2 Click here to Send djx2 a Private Message Visit djx2's homepage! Add djx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 14 now up on my site

Old Post Nov-28-2009 09:16  England
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 15 now up on my site, 2 hour long mix this time!!

Old Post Dec-14-2009 14:39  England
djx2
www.djx2.com

Recently entered Part 15 into a DJ comp and require at least 200 votes for me to progress into the next round. So i'd really appreciate it if a few of you could vote (preferably 5 stars). It shouldn't take anymore than a few seconds.

Cheers

http://www.letsmix.com/mix/22144/dj...ix_for_lets_mix

Old Post Jan-09-2010 01:53  England
Pieman12
tranceaddict in training

Damn awesome mixes, i just found these and boy am i glad!

Keep up the good work, you'll make lots of people happy. All mixes downloaded, thanks a lot of making these!!!

Old Post Jan-22-2010 22:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Pieman12 Click here to Send Pieman12 a Private Message Add Pieman12 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by Pieman12
Damn awesome mixes, i just found these and boy am i glad!

Keep up the good work, you'll make lots of people happy. All mixes downloaded, thanks a lot of making these!!!

Cheers mate, glad your enjoying them.

Also last day to vote, only need 10 more votes and takes a few seconds!

http://www.letsmix.com/mix/22144/dj...ix_for_lets_mix

Old Post Jan-31-2010 18:11  England
begemotx2
tranceaddict in training

Hello man, your mixes are awesome, they makes me happy!

Wanna ask you - how about artwork for your mixes? It would be really nice to see it in media player gallery instead of so boring default 'no artwork' pictures.

Old Post Feb-23-2010 18:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for begemotx2 Click here to Send begemotx2 a Private Message Add begemotx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djx2
www.djx2.com

Part 16 now up for download :0)

01. Rui da Silva ft. Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Mike Koglin & Jona Grant Remix)
02. San ft. Jan Johnston - Perfect Dreams (Original Mix)
03. Ellrich & Plaice - Fucking Society (Ellrich & Plaice Mix)
04. Moonbeam & Tyler Michaud ft. Tiff Lacey - Openhearted (Original Mix)
05. George Acosta ft. Tiff Lacey - I Know (Proglifting Remix)
06. EnMass ft. Cari Golden - So Please 2010 (Alexander Popov Remix)
07. Jes - Love Song (Cosmic Gate Remix)
08. Mike Shiver & Aruna - Every Where You Are (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Mix)
09. FKN ft. Laurie - Alone (Aurosonic Remix)
10. Oceanlab vs Mike Shiver - If Only I Could Fly On The Surface (Daniel Kandi Mashup)
11. Sunlounger ft. Zara - Lost (Club Mix)
12. TyDi ft. Audrey Gallagher - You Walk Away (Original Mix)
13. Oceanlab - On A Good Day (Above & Beyond Club Mix)

Old Post Mar-09-2010 15:25  England
djx2
www.djx2.com

quote:
Originally posted by begemotx2
Hello man, your mixes are awesome, they makes me happy!

Wanna ask you - how about artwork for your mixes? It would be really nice to see it in media player gallery instead of so boring default 'no artwork' pictures.

Apologies for late reply, only just seen this! I'll be honest i wouldn't have a clue how to set up any kind of artwork for my mixes etc and with my spare time being very limited at the moment i would have the time to learn. Sorry!!

Old Post Mar-09-2010 15:28  England
begemotx2
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by djx2
Apologies for late reply, only just seen this! I'll be honest i wouldn't have a clue how to set up any kind of artwork for my mixes etc and with my spare time being very limited at the moment i would have the time to learn. Sorry!!

You can embed artwork into mp3 file using MediaMonkey player (free version is suitable for it).

If you have no time for this - you can publish the artwork at your site, so everyone can download and save it into folder containing your mixes.

Old Post Mar-11-2010 14:51  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for begemotx2 Click here to Send begemotx2 a Private Message Add begemotx2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > djx2 - DI.FM Mixes (Vocal Trance Channel)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #1 Under Sun - The Sound Of Scandinavia 023 03-08-07 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLustral - "Broken" (Way Out West Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread