Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Max Vangeli
tranceaddict in training

The bigperf is still talking shit I c haha This topic keeps me very entertained every now and then, so I always make sure to check in and see what a pathetic fuk like u has to say about my career. U must really hate your fukin life to waste time talking shit. I wonder if your dick gets hard everytime someone agrees with you on something u bring up about me. You are lower than life, you are pathetic scum who does not know what to do with yourself...sitting in front of your computer all alone, hoping one day something good will come your way.

You wanna call yourself a critic? then become a critic, but dont sit here and tall shit about people that have far more wonderful things in life than u do. I would love to meet u one day so u can say all this shit to my face...but then again ohhh wait...u r that pathetic fuk that hids under your "Bigperf" fake ass screen name.

Get a life u fuk, and do yourself a favor find another hobby other than talking shit like a little bitch u r.

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
so he's back to his stomping grounds i guess. opening up at vessel this weekend, there must be a huge surprise headliner lined up. mhubert420, who is it? The swedish house mafia?
andrieux, you heading to check it out!?

someone should make some "TA <3 Max Vagelli"

Old Post Feb-26-2012 18:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Vangeli Click here to Send Max Vangeli a Private Message Add Max Vangeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
The bigperf is still talking shit I c haha This topic keeps me very entertained every now and then, so I always make sure to check in and see what a pathetic fuk like u has to say about my career. U must really hate your fukin life to waste time talking shit. I wonder if your dick gets hard everytime someone agrees with you on something u bring up about me. You are lower than life, you are pathetic scum who does not know what to do with yourself...sitting in front of your computer all alone, hoping one day something good will come your way.

You wanna call yourself a critic? then become a critic, but dont sit here and tall shit about people that have far more wonderful things in life than u do. I would love to meet u one day so u can say all this shit to my face...but then again ohhh wait...u r that pathetic fuk that hids under your "Bigperf" fake ass screen name.

Get a life u fuk, and do yourself a favor find another hobby other than talking shit like a little bitch u r.

Quoting for when his PR manager flips a shit and he deletes.

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

Haha, too funny.

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Could this thread be on a path from being Epic to being Legendary?

Old Post Feb-26-2012 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli

hey pal, i'm not one to hide, and i dont sit behind a computer anonymously the community members here know who i am. and as for telling you this to your face, i'm more than happy to. in fact because i'm such a nice guy, i'll go one further. I invite you to come out and get a cardio workout in. Sparring session next time you are in LA- i can pull some strings and get us a session at the wild card gym or in april when i return to SF we can meet up at fairtex!

after all it was you that had that video right...

lets find out who the bitch is. I don't mind that you're pudgy ass is 4 weight classes higher than me. oh and bring your mates if you want, they can get next!

Old Post Feb-26-2012 21:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mhubert420
Supreme tranceaddict

shit is getting a bit crazy.... i foresee this thread getting closed

Old Post Feb-26-2012 21:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mhubert420 Click here to Send Mhubert420 a Private Message Add Mhubert420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by Mhubert420
shit is getting a bit crazy.... i foresee this thread getting closed

I would pay to see this go down!

Old Post Feb-26-2012 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

oh man, depending on the response this might even go to a higher level of legendary. This the outcome might make it even higher than that.

Funniest part is if they ever do spar, I bet you they will end up walking out of the gym as friends or something, lol.

Old Post Feb-26-2012 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Vangeli
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
hey pal, i'm not one to hide, and i dont sit behind a computer anonymously the community members here know who i am. and as for telling you this to your face, i'm more than happy to. in fact because i'm such a nice guy, i'll go one further. I invite you to come out and get a cardio workout in. Sparring session next time you are in LA- i can pull some strings and get us a session at the wild card gym or in april when i return to SF we can meet up at fairtex!

after all it was you that had that video right...

lets find out who the bitch is. I don't mind that you're pudgy ass is 4 weight classes higher than me. oh and bring your mates if you want, they can get next!

Listen to yourself u pathetic fuk, one thing i dont get about u is why u waste your fukin time talking shit about a DJ u dont give a shit? Does it bring u pleasure to bring people down...or did your daddy beat u too much when u were a kid. im sure the community respects u for being a dick, without a dick. Maybe u should focus on something more important in life. if u got some shit to say send me i private message on my facebook account, vs trying to show how big your ballz are on this forum mr superstar. U r just pathetic and I feel bad for all the people even listening or replying to your wack ass comments.

Old Post Feb-27-2012 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Vangeli Click here to Send Max Vangeli a Private Message Add Max Vangeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jmosely87
tranceaddict in training

Hello!

cant we all just get along

Old Post Feb-27-2012 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jmosely87 Click here to Send jmosely87 a Private Message Add jmosely87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed please [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "Pathfinder" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread