Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ac dc
Junior tranceaddict

he was with the singapore crowd on the 22th jan...and thats last thurs...

Old Post Jan-24-2004 20:02  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for ac dc Click here to Send ac dc a Private Message Add ac dc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ac dc
he was with the singapore crowd on the 22th jan...and thats last thurs...

so what was the club or venue called?

Old Post Jan-25-2004 01:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trance_trackFM
so what was the club or venue called?

22.01.2004 Singapore
Powerhouse
http://www.centro360.com/pvd/

Old Post Jan-25-2004 01:14  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alffla
Senior tranceaddict

damn i wish some DJs like PVD and stuff would come to hong kong...but not like my parents would let me go out so late and for so long.

Old Post Jan-25-2004 01:54  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for alffla Click here to Send alffla a Private Message Add alffla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetza
tranceaddict in training

Love is in the air

AHHH I keep checking this thread every day in hopes of an update, this track is amazing - I keep playing the rip over and over.. I want to keep this on the 1st page!!

lets all keep our hopes up!!

Old Post Jan-27-2004 08:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetza Click here to Send sweetza a Private Message Add sweetza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redmondo
Supreme tranceaddict

I agree mate..I am exactly the same...keep checking back everyday to see if any1 has got the name of it...its lethal isn't it..for me it has an 8am amnesia in ibiza feel to it when the sun creeps in and only the die-hard clubbers are left there..Paul has it pitched down and the crowd are lovin it !

Old Post Jan-27-2004 20:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Redmondo Click here to Send Redmondo a Private Message Add Redmondo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

Alright, as so many people seem to like this tune, I've uploaded a better clip. This is the original 192 kbps with no loss of quality due to resampling.

Same URL: http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc86232/id.html

Now buy me a f*ckin' beer

Old Post Jan-27-2004 22:39  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

does anyone else want a sticky on this? the page almost fell off the map

Old Post Feb-03-2004 18:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetza
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by caddyshack
does anyone else want a sticky on this? the page almost fell off the map

I'm starting to lose hope on this one

Old Post Feb-03-2004 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetza Click here to Send sweetza a Private Message Add sweetza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by sweetza
I'm starting to lose hope on this one

well we can always mail bomb pvd's contact e-mail until he ID's it for us right?

Old Post Feb-04-2004 02:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EyeScream
Senior tranceaddict

I keep on listening to it... Sweet! Sweet!

Old Post Feb-04-2004 13:35  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for EyeScream Click here to Send EyeScream a Private Message Add EyeScream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

well tryin 2 keep this at the top seems hard now knowbody seems to know it. i want it to be made sticky and most of all i wanna know what it is!

Old Post Feb-05-2004 20:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFatboy Slim KTU Set ID Help! (Amazing House Track Probably Easy ID) [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Matrix - "The Matrix (Cream Team Remix)" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread