Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I admire her earnest patronage. What do you think of THAT?

Old Post May-05-2012 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I admire her earnest patronage. What do you think of THAT?

I admire that you admire her earnest patronage.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-05-2012 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Hmm, sounds like a big deal is being made out of nothing at all. So he talked to a married women on the Internet. Okay...

Thread's still lulz tho

Old Post May-05-2012 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
Hmm, sounds like a big deal is being made out of nothing at all. So he talked to a married women on the Internet. Okay...

Thread's still lulz tho

you dont see it. he didnt justtalk to a married girl on the internet. he tried to pull her away from her husband. and its sooooo fuckin sad and pathetic to do on a message forum.

Old Post May-05-2012 05:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tanta
Suspended User

This thread is all about vivid and pie having fun trashing people for no reason at all. it's kind of lame though

Old Post May-05-2012 10:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for tanta Click here to Send tanta a Private Message Add tanta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tanta
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
you dont see it. he didnt justtalk to a married girl on the internet. he tried to pull her away from her husband. and its sooooo fuckin sad and pathetic to do on a message forum.

You seem jealous as fuck

Old Post May-05-2012 10:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for tanta Click here to Send tanta a Private Message Add tanta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Old Post May-05-2012 14:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

I don't even like srussell the slightest bit, but that is wrong of you to say. Your assumptions are just that, assumptions. You haven't the faintest clue what happened between them, nor does anyone else.. and even if you did, this is an extremely private matter that should (and did) get sorted out between the people involved ONLY. It's none of anyone's business, so why does anybody feel the need to ejaculate their insipid remarks and ignorant assumptions? My god.

Old Post May-05-2012 14:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

theyre both adulterers and disgusting people. and to do it on the internet like some type of wild primitive space monkey is even more fucked up

Old Post May-05-2012 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Uh oh it looks like your crush on Meg has gone awry. A sweetie to a disgusting adulterer in just 3 pages.

Last edited by srussell0018 on May-05-2012 at 15:16

Old Post May-05-2012 15:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

poor srussel, i heard meg said you werent even that good on cam. you didnt even make her cum , she faked it.

Old Post May-05-2012 15:13 
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Eric doesn't have a 'crush' on me but we are friends.. At least I thought we were (adulterer? Wtf?) you really are assuming here.. Because as I said, it was inappropriate in a sense that I talked to him almost every day, and on a webcam. It was just talking, there was no wierd sexual shit going on.. Give me some credit here..

Old Post May-05-2012 15:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUplifiting trance ID please [2019] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChus & Ceballos - Iberican Sound (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread