Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

real tests tend to be very long and they just ask the same questions about 10 times. Still, if you know what to look for, you spoil the results.

But that is also the problem with psychology. They assume you are average. And when you get average scores, well you are fine. When really, there could be something genuinely wrong. For example, i had all those symptoms of aspergers including the ridiculously good at music and math thing. Now, i also had parents that didn't believe in mental illness. So either i learned to fit in, or you get smacked in the head. And since my grades where always high, any sort of obvious signs , like getting into alot of fights, were not really pointed out to anyone because i was a good kid. I mean i thru a kid out of the back of those yellow buses while it was moving in grade 7. Nothing happened. Like not even a talking to. Although it was Quebec .

Anyways, i've done tests that show that i'm way above in every category but it still doesn't reflect say how i am and how i could be. They only seem to care if you are retarded. The frustrating part for me was that i could fake it and was trained to fake it but that never lasted long enough to keep a normal job. Until music, i had about 15 jobs from paper boy to waiter as i finished school. Except for the session recording , i was fired form every normal job. Every single one. And i never understood why other than at some point, i will annoy someone and thats all i really knew. I knew that they didn't like me. But i thought , well i did a great job. Then I learned to people hire you because they like you, not because you do great job. But it took years of introspection. I remember thinking, well shit, maybe its you that is the problem. Alot of people never realize that.

But ya, psychology is just painful. it is so new, nobody really knows what they are doing. So much depends on the psychologist, and they range from awful to competent. Then there is the medical side which is at odds with the psychologist side which is really strange because the mind is a bit of both.

Aspergers didn't exist before 1980, you can't really diagnose it because nobody really knows what it is. Like autism. There is no litmus test. There are certain symptoms that seem to be prevalent but thats it. Its basically an umbrella term for people that are just kinda weird. And pervy.

Old Post May-23-2012 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Empathy Quotient = 56
Autism Quotient = 11
Sushipunk Complot = 666

Old Post May-23-2012 22:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
But that's the point of psychological evaluations. Whether or not you agree with how the question is posed or what it's supposed to be measuring, subjective questions are asked because they measure the system of beliefs held by the respondents. If a subsection of people hold common beliefs - beliefs that are subjective by their very nature - then testing for the presence of those subjective beliefs is valid criteria to test for. Unfortunately, we don't know whether that's the case or not.

Not really having any idea of how the test was constructed, perhaps it is as you said; based on an arbitrarily subjective frame of reference with no real bearing on any measurable trait. I don't suspect there are formal validity scales built into the test (scales which allow the surveyor to discern discrepancies that may be the result of someone putting themselves in a positive or negative light in order to skew the test result - for example) but I can't tell you, for certain, there aren't.

in order to achieve objective results, the process of method of analysis or procedure of the analysis, has to be made as objective analysis.

if the method of analysis of observations is an objective procedure, the observations inputted that will be analyzed are analyzed for deeper objective connections, subjectivity is just the inability of the analysis to come up with objective representation of resulting observations and resulting analysis of observations.

"what society is, should not be taken for what society should be"

social normality is a method used for people who are upset at the quality of life to give up their human rights towards the freedom to question truth, to question if society stands for truth, and to question the morality of social behavior.
everyone should be made aware of the difference between responsibility of moral behavior

showing anger or being upset comes from the discontent of a situation and the results of a situation.
showing violence in expression of thoughts and feelings, is not the same as the action of expressing anger through violent actions and attempts to injure, or damage another person or the rights of another person.

quote:
But that's the point. I know that Aspergers have a hard time coping with social situations. You might not be cognizant of any "rules" per se but it's easy to understand that, as a coping mechanism, some Aspergers might come up with a set of rules to try and understand other people and help guide their own behavior. This question, answered in the negative, is measuring the absence of autism. Someone with Aspergers would disagree with it. They are more likely to spend a great deal of time trying to work out rules, guidelines, et al, for social situations that neuro-typicals aren't even cognizant of.

the world is not what it is supposed to be. the world is not perfect, and the observations of the world as imperfect compared to the idea of perfection causes the environment to cause evolution of people who seek perfection and evolution. these people are thought to have "disorders" according to the opinions of the majority who accept society to already be perfect, without anyone actually being able, thus far to even being to define the word perfection, or the world that the word perfection would bring to the world in terms of achieving perfection in the world. "disorders" are caused by societies inability to develop a proper environment towards the perfection of evolution, evolution of all life, and perfect evolution towards the perfection of the evolution of the world as perfect.

people chose to not be social active when they see no intelligence that can come out of intelligence having social interaction with stupidity.
some people know, that their intelligence will be the ridicule of stupidity by means of the ego that stupidity allows to grow to replace the intelligence that the stupidity realizes it lacks.

the mindset of society is: "if i am stupid personally, and i see that intelligence asks too much sacrifice of my personal benefit and personal pleasure, i will grow my ego, so that it is able to convince people that i am intelligent even though i know i am stupid."
" if the majority agrees with me that i am intelligent in my behavioral and thoughts and expression, it does not matter that the majority could be the consequence of stupidity, i will prove i am intelligent simply by having stupidity agree, that the majority is what makes intelligence intelligence, and no one needs any further proof"
"therefor, we will outcast the minority of intelligence as having "disorders", and thus gain power through the majority of stupidity, and stupidity does not have to deal with listening to the minority of intelligence."

intelligence is quality, not quantity. majority is quantity. the majority has no right to claim it is intelligence based on the fact that they are the majority. the majority does not have the right to claim they're way is the best way of achievement of truth in society.
the majority causes the "disorders" of the minority by creating a world that lacks the ability for evolution of intelligence and create an environment that does not obey truth, or objective reality, or natural law.

"society chooses to make society what it wasnt society to be, based on the personal pleasure benefits of allowing the ego to proscribe what intelligence is, and out-casting the few, the intelligent and the truthful, as having disorders and therefore their view of reality is not correct. society does not try to justify what is correct through objective reasoning or proof, it simply states majority = intelligence, therefore whoever can't be successful what the society considers success, we can claim they have a disorder, and ignore how they feel, think, and what they might bring forth towards the evolution of society from stupidity and into proper intelligence, and recognition of absolute truth, and observation of objective reality, how objective the reality of society actually is, and what needs to change so that the objective view of truth, becomes the objective view that the majority of society holds.

quality is not quantity, unless everything that is part of the quantity has absolute quality and perfection in the its characteristics as something of quality.

dont put shit on a stick, and call it candy.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Trinity6III
Blog:
http://godthetrinity.blogspot.ca/
Productions:
http://soundcloud.com/the-trinity-iii
The Next Level:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-the-nexus

Old Post May-24-2012 00:07  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
Originally posted by TheTrinity

Rules of social situations? (we dont even have a just law system, yet society thinks there are rules to social situations)

Looks like someone just outed themself as the retard

Old Post May-24-2012 00:07  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
in order to achieve objective results, the process of method of analysis or procedure of the analysis, has to be made as objective analysis.

if the method of analysis of observations is an objective procedure, the observations inputted that will be analyzed are analyzed for deeper objective connections, subjectivity is just the inability of the analysis to come up with objective representation of resulting observations and resulting analysis of observations.

"what society is, should not be taken for what society should be"

social normality is a method used for people who are upset at the quality of life to give up their human rights towards the freedom to question truth, to question if society stands for truth, and to question the morality of social behavior.
everyone should be made aware of the difference between responsibility of moral behavior

showing anger or being upset comes from the discontent of a situation and the results of a situation.
showing violence in expression of thoughts and feelings, is not the same as the action of expressing anger through violent actions and attempts to injure, or damage another person or the rights of another person.

the world is not what it is supposed to be. the world is not perfect, and the observations of the world as imperfect compared to the idea of perfection causes the environment to cause evolution of people who seek perfection and evolution. these people are thought to have "disorders" according to the opinions of the majority who accept society to already be perfect, without anyone actually being able, thus far to even being to define the word perfection, or the world that the word perfection would bring to the world in terms of achieving perfection in the world. "disorders" are caused by societies inability to develop a proper environment towards the perfection of evolution, evolution of all life, and perfect evolution towards the perfection of the evolution of the world as perfect.

people chose to not be social active when they see no intelligence that can come out of intelligence having social interaction with stupidity.
some people know, that their intelligence will be the ridicule of stupidity by means of the ego that stupidity allows to grow to replace the intelligence that the stupidity realizes it lacks.

the mindset of society is: "if i am stupid personally, and i see that intelligence asks too much sacrifice of my personal benefit and personal pleasure, i will grow my ego, so that it is able to convince people that i am intelligent even though i know i am stupid."
" if the majority agrees with me that i am intelligent in my behavioral and thoughts and expression, it does not matter that the majority could be the consequence of stupidity, i will prove i am intelligent simply by having stupidity agree, that the majority is what makes intelligence intelligence, and no one needs any further proof"
"therefor, we will outcast the minority of intelligence as having "disorders", and thus gain power through the majority of stupidity, and stupidity does not have to deal with listening to the minority of intelligence."

intelligence is quality, not quantity. majority is quantity. the majority has no right to claim it is intelligence based on the fact that they are the majority. the majority does not have the right to claim they're way is the best way of achievement of truth in society.
the majority causes the "disorders" of the minority by creating a world that lacks the ability for evolution of intelligence and create an environment that does not obey truth, or objective reality, or natural law.

"society chooses to make society what it wasnt society to be, based on the personal pleasure benefits of allowing the ego to proscribe what intelligence is, and out-casting the few, the intelligent and the truthful, as having disorders and therefore their view of reality is not correct. society does not try to justify what is correct through objective reasoning or proof, it simply states majority = intelligence, therefore whoever can't be successful what the society considers success, we can claim they have a disorder, and ignore how they feel, think, and what they might bring forth towards the evolution of society from stupidity and into proper intelligence, and recognition of absolute truth, and observation of objective reality, how objective the reality of society actually is, and what needs to change so that the objective view of truth, becomes the objective view that the majority of society holds.

quality is not quantity, unless everything that is part of the quantity has absolute quality and perfection in the its characteristics as something of quality.

dont put shit on a stick, and call it candy.

After reading this and a number of other posts, I've decided that you are fucking insane. I'm not even sure if you read or understood a word I've written and you, very clearly, do not know what in the fuck you're talking about. I might agree that the test isn't very good but I definitely don't think that the extemporaneously related devolution of civilization has that much to do with it.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-24-2012 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

sweet i guess.

Old Post May-24-2012 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
After reading this and a number of other posts, I've decided that you are fucking insane. I'm not even sure if you read or understood a word I've written and you, very clearly, do not know what in the fuck you're talking about. I might agree that the test isn't very good but I definitely don't think that the extemporaneously related devolution of civilization has that much to do with it.

insanity is that which causes confusion towards things that consider themselves to be of sanity.

truth causes a confusion for stupidity that considers itself to be intelligence.

Blog:
Productions:
The Next Level:

Old Post May-24-2012 00:34  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
insanity is that which causes confusion to towards things that consider themselves to be of sanity.

truth causes a confusion for stupidity that considers itself to be intelligence.

hahahaha.

you’re like a fortune cookie with downs syndrome.

Old Post May-24-2012 00:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

to TheTrinity,

you give personal choice way too much weight. So much of how we act is governed by a tidal wave of reactions are brains are not even aware. You say not wanting to hang out with people is a choice, but science would show you that for example, in many studies with people considered to have aspergers, the mere sight of a person, will trigger the fear mechanism way before your frontal lobe has any idea what is going on. You can learn to cope, but you are kidding yourself if you think that we our in control of our mind. That reptile part of your brain doesn't take orders from you, from jesus, or from the man.

I also find your treatment of intelligence a little heavy handed. Sure , we all have the same equipment, but we don't have the same opportunities. Intelligence you might think a virtue but we were doing just fine as monkeys. I enjoy learning, i am curious, i don't expect that of anyone else. I don't care. I don't think i'm a better person because i'm pretty much a rocket scientist. Cats are not smart. I fucking love cats. And intelligence does not equal morality. IT doesn't make you a better person. I suppose less ignorant, but it can make you more dangerous. Sort of like the human race. We have become smarter, and as a result , the spectrum of kindness and the opposite are extreme.

Most of the issues we face, i'm talking about the ones that could wipe us off the face of the earth, well they are all the results of people that would fit into the intelligent group. If anyone is to fear, it is the really smart guy that wants to fuck people over. Not the dumb ass that can't figure out his VCR.

And one could philosophize what intelligence really is. People that are considered happy are usually less intelligent. What is the goal in life ? So who is really winning at life ? Are winners intelligent.

I 'm not saying one is better, but seriously, go start a eugenics club little hitler jugen.

ps: when i said i don't think i'm better, that was a lie. And therein lies the problem with really smart people. We are snakes. Some like me , are super cool ones like cobras that wake up and say , i wish it would stop raining cobra pussy. But ya, you get my point.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-24-2012 at 00:45

Old Post May-24-2012 00:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
hahahaha.

you’re like a fortune cookie with downs syndrome.

God damn! That's fucking funny.

quote:
insanity is that which causes confusion towards things that consider themselves to be of sanity.

Affirming the consequent logical fallacy.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post May-24-2012 00:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
God damn! That's fucking funny.

Affirming the consequent logical fallacy.

your logic, is what causes your fallacy towards my understanding.

Blog:
Productions:
The Next Level:

Old Post May-24-2012 01:02  United Nations
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not

quote:
logic is what causes fallacy towards my understanding.

Fixed.

Sort of.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post May-24-2012 01:06  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Errbody take this test so I can see if I'm retarded or not
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLZ Help ID this sweeeet track.. [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChicane - "Sunstroke" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread