Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Simon Patterson Avalon..what to expect
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Simon Patterson Avalon..what to expect

last event i went to was markus at sound in february, actually think that was the last club i went to as well.

what can i expect on a simon patterson night?

how's the crowd?

and most important. how's the music?

it's a 4 hr set so i'm guessing he will build things up to nice psy-trance mayhem.

does he play techno?

Last edited by modthispny on Jul-17-2014 at 04:56

Old Post Jul-17-2014 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

i missed the last time he was here for his 8hr set with Ksky..
i wont miss this one. ksky is opening as well... i heard he gets spooky dark n dirty

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post Jul-17-2014 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Anthony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
and most important. how's the music?

i went to his last avalon gig. i didnt have a good time because i was expecting him to play classics lol hes prolly gonna play full on psy. simon can definitely pull a decent size crowd.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 14:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Anthony Click here to Send Paul Anthony a Private Message Add Paul Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vin247
tranceaddict

Yeah he definitely plays some dirty techno, you'll have a good time buddy.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 17:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vin247 Click here to Send Vin247 a Private Message Add Vin247 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

These days he definitely plays a lot of techno in his sets. Should be a good time.

I'll probably miss this one since I doubt I'll have the energy to go to Avalon after Organic, but it should be a good show.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

got my tickets, looking forward to it.

will he go on at 12 or 1?

Old Post Jul-18-2014 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
got my tickets, looking forward to it.

will he go on at 12 or 1?

that last few times at Avalon he's been going on stage around 11:30pm

Old Post Jul-18-2014 04:19  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Listen to one of his open up podcasts-

https://soundcloud.com/simonpatterson

Guy is currently one of my favorite DJ's. Playing tons of dark driving techno/Psy.

Old Post Jul-20-2014 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

When he played here in south florida it was mostly techno, hardly any trance. Imo, if i wanted to go to a techno show I'd see a techno dj instead.

Old Post Jul-21-2014 23:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
godsendxd
Supreme tranceaddict

Here in NYC we got some hard hitting PSY in his shorter 1 and a half hour set. When he came and did his open to close we got Techno, Progressive and PSY. For one who doesn't really enjoy Techno I surprisingly enjoyed his set.

Old Post Jul-22-2014 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for godsendxd Click here to Send godsendxd a Private Message Add godsendxd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Tix got pricey, so I went with Grum instead for this Saturday. Now I'm seeing some guest lists opening up, but I've already made my investment. Will be looking forward to the reports afterward.

Old Post Jul-23-2014 06:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

wait he's playing techno? like techno techno or tech trance?

Old Post Jul-23-2014 07:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Simon Patterson Avalon..what to expect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Kyau vs Albert Live [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStone Factory - Sunset (HH's ritmo de l'amor Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread