Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Looking for Drum & Bass w/ muted trumpet
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rinse_Out
tranceaddict in training

Looking for Drum & Bass w/ muted trumpet

I'm looking for some good atmospheric Drum & Bass with some muted trumpet interlaced throughout.

Similar to: Dub One - "Wray"

Any recommendations?

thanks and regards

R_O

Old Post May-07-2012 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rinse_Out Click here to Send Rinse_Out a Private Message Add Rinse_Out to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Moving this to MD.

Old Post May-07-2012 21:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

Re: Looking for Drum & Bass w/ muted trumpet

quote:
Originally posted by Rinse_Out
I'm looking for some good atmospheric Drum & Bass with some muted trumpet interlaced throughout.

How on Earth does one hear a muted trumpet?

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post May-07-2012 21:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

you take a trumpet, you get what is commonly referred to as a mute, you put that on a trumpet, you get someone to play it, and you listen.

Old Post May-08-2012 00:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

@ L4C

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post May-08-2012 05:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

I guess I should of googled a trumpet mute

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post May-08-2012 10:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Looking for Drum & Bass w/ muted trumpet
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoakenfold @ Cream 1997... [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlam feat Tyrone Visionary Palmer - "Lifetimes" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread