Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply

Yeah man. Pretty great episode. Sets things up perfectly for the last half of the season.

*edit: I just watched that last scene again.. I love the way how his voice just drops when he says "tread lightly". So dark. So amazing.

Last edited by on Aug-12-2013 at 05:33

Old Post Aug-12-2013 05:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I bet the cancer is back, but he's stopped doing chemo.

The thing that confuses me is that it seemed like it was really easy for Walt to make the ricin, way back when, but now it's so hard for him to come by that he has to break into his old home?

Great episode, regardless.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 05:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I bet the cancer is back, but he's stopped doing chemo.

The thing that confuses me is that it seemed like it was really easy for Walt to make the ricin, way back when, but now it's so hard for him to come by that he has to break into his old home?

Great episode, regardless.

They showed him in a chemo clinic in this episode.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 13:30  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
The thing that confuses me

Best way to sum up pretty much every episode of breaking bad.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 14:49  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

dope episode. didnt think hank would confront walter that soon. thought they were gonna dance around it for a bit.

agree with whats been said about the ricin, why didnt walt just make a new batch? but hey, its tv.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 16:35  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

No access to a lab maybe?

Producing ricin from fresh castor seeds would require a lab setup, unless he had the materials for affinity chromatography at home.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 16:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
dope episode. didnt think hank would confront walter that soon. thought they were gonna dance around it for a bit.

I'm glad the confrontation finally happened. In the last 8 episodes before this premiere, when we see Walt with his hair, at the diner, get into that car with the gun in the trunk I was like, "wtf is going on?" And it wasn't touched on again until last nights episode where they picked up briefly with him arriving back at his old house in that same car. They've been dancing around Hank finding out and then confronting Walt for so long it's time to see what the two of them do about it! Can't wait for next week.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 18:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Why didn't Hank bust him? looks kinda weird to just let him walk,especially after he's been chasing him for so much time.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
Why didn't Hank bust him? looks kinda weird to just let him walk,especially after he's been chasing him for so much time.

The evidence is entirely circumstanstial. All it could prove is that Walter knew GB, there could have been any number of reasons for that. The lab was destroyed, and he has no proof that Walt had anything to do with it, just a solid lead. The only problem is that all of the other leads are dead.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 18:32  Ireland
SaulTek
Suspended User

Seriously, adults (people with jobs and stuff) still watch TV?

*RANN*

Old Post Aug-12-2013 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for SaulTek Click here to Send SaulTek a Private Message Add SaulTek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
I'm glad the confrontation finally happened. In the last 8 episodes before this premiere, when we see Walt with his hair, at the diner, get into that car with the gun in the trunk I was like, "wtf is going on?" And it wasn't touched on again until last nights episode where they picked up briefly with him arriving back at his old house in that same car. They've been dancing around Hank finding out and then confronting Walt for so long it's time to see what the two of them do about it! Can't wait for next week.

we wont see what actually happens with the gun until the before last episode. its titled '52' which is his bday that he was 'celebrating' that day. i only say celebrating because he continued his bday tradition with the bacon.

edit: this might be wrong. just checked another source and the name of the episode is different.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 19:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
They showed him in a chemo clinic in this episode.

One year before he has hair.

Old Post Aug-12-2013 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp id this track from tv [2004] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTankis & Savietto - "Antea" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread