Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Tonight we're gonna party like it's FRI DAY 99.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Tonight we're gonna party like it's FRI DAY 99.

Whatcha'all up to?

I've got nothing. Work nights all weekend.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 14:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Just got off work. I'm thinking pizza, beer and the simpsons.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 16:04  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm assuming the downward dog position with a funnel sticking out of my anus. The funnel has stout being poured in and I'm simultaneously puking out whatever chocolate almonds and crack rocks I had for breakfast

Old Post Mar-17-2017 16:51  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Second leg of the Louisville Triple Crown of Running, the Rodes 10k, is tomorrow morning. Getting some rest, eating some spaghetti, and chilling out tonight.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Mar-17-2017 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Nothing planned, technically, but a visit to the cabin always comes to mind when Friday hits. The weather still hasn't recovered to that nice, early spring we had all February.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 17:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I'm assuming the downward dog position with a funnel sticking out of my anus. The funnel has stout being poured in and I'm simultaneously puking out whatever chocolate almonds and crack rocks I had for breakfast

I've always wanted to shit inside someones ass, call me.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

I picked up a six pack of Sierra Nevada Porter on my way to work this morning from the only local convenience store that still carries it...coincidence?

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Holy fuck I just scored tickets to see Tool!!! Dope fuckin seats, too. Almost exactly where I wanted. Been on my bucket list forever!!

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Holy fuck I just scored tickets to see Tool!!! Dope fuckin seats, too. Almost exactly where I wanted. Been on my bucket list forever!!

Sorry, but the 120 decibel environment is "toxic" to the fetus.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:18  United States
Silky Johnson

I'm hoping I can score even better seats (read: accessible seating) because of my obvious pregnancy. My sis got hooked up when she went to a concert at full term, lol.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:33 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I'm hoping I can score. My sis got KNOCKED up when she went to a concert, lol.

See what I mean? Concerts are just dubious, at best.

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:43  United States
Silky Johnson

LOL

Imagine if I had Maynard's baby??

Old Post Mar-17-2017 18:45 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Tonight we're gonna party like it's FRI DAY 99.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBig Trancer (2001-02 ish) Hemstock & Jennings Remix? [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogzilla - "Dogzilla" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread