Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rockster77
Droog

mine is:

lost tribe - gamemaster

Old Post Oct-28-2000 04:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

My trance favourite is Gouryella's Gouryella and more recently Vincent de Moor's Fly Away.

Underworld's Born Slippy is not trance but it's my favourite song of all time...

I know it's been played out but ATB's Till I Come, I will also always love (so many memories with that song)and same with Fragma's Toca Me.

Old Post Oct-28-2000 07:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CumNRoll
tranceaddict

My all time tune is
Dj 43 - Tracing Circles
It's Breakbeat, but man....its the sweetest tune ever!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct-28-2000 07:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for CumNRoll Click here to Send CumNRoll a Private Message Add CumNRoll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T2Reverse
tranceaddict in training

from Dave Ralph's Tranceport CD. TR Junior - Rock with me. That's the all time favorite

Old Post Oct-28-2000 08:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for T2Reverse Click here to Send T2Reverse a Private Message Add T2Reverse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve
Sentient Audio Collective

My all time fav is ARMIN - COMMUNICATION!! with out a doubt!!!
regards,
TranceCLuber

Old Post Oct-28-2000 09:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayDee2K
Senior tranceaddict

Push-Universal Nation
Cygnus X-The Orange Theme

Old Post Oct-28-2000 11:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for JayDee2K Click here to Send JayDee2K a Private Message Add JayDee2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

favourite trance song?

damn, that is a difficult one!

hmmm.. I would say
Space planet - Orbital trance

Sandman

Old Post Oct-28-2000 12:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Path
tranceaddict in training

Favorite trance track of all time would be

-Robert Miles- Children, the song that started it all

Old Post Oct-28-2000 14:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Path Click here to Send Trance Path a Private Message Add Trance Path to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shr00mz
Supreme tranceaddict

Robert Miles-Children got me started as well but i would say my all time favourite is...DJ Tiesto-Sparkles(Airscape Mix)

Old Post Oct-28-2000 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for shr00mz Click here to Send shr00mz a Private Message Add shr00mz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoopeD
Junior tranceaddict

hmmmm, all time?
more recently, it's Moogwai - Viola

older, I'd have to say Ambassador - the Fade

d

Old Post Oct-28-2000 21:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoopeD Click here to Send LoopeD a Private Message Add LoopeD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

mmmmmmmm viola is a swwwweeeet song for sure.. I got tired of Oakey but his mix of
Taste Experience's Summersault is also pretty sweet.. and one of my favourites and so is System F's Out of the blue..

Old Post Oct-28-2000 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YEZy
tranceaddict

Difficult to pick only one song. I can't choose from these tracks:

- Paul van Dyk : My World (Visual Valley Mix)
- Paragliders : Oasis
- Legend B. : Lost In Love (Sysex Style Mix)
- Gary D. : Overload
- Alien Factory : Tomorrow

Peace!

YEZy

Old Post Oct-29-2000 00:50  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for YEZy Click here to Send YEZy a Private Message Add YEZy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp please really gooddd [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJas van Houten - "Heaven's Gate" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread