Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Quicksilver - "Deep In Motion"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rockster77
Droog

Wink

this one should be easy to identify...except i can't...so if you know the name of the track, please id...it's an older one.

Click Me To Hear!

Old Post Feb-03-2001 20:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michmich007
Senior tranceaddict

sounds like
Dawnseekers - Gothic Dream (Original)
or try may be one of the mixes

Respect.

Old Post Feb-04-2001 01:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for michmich007 Click here to Send michmich007 a Private Message Add michmich007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

no...not the one....but thanks.

Old Post Feb-04-2001 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

Wink

somebody has to know this one...i've had this song for about a year now...i burned it from one of my girlfriends homemade trance mix cd's...except she doesn't know the name either 'cause her brother made the mix for her...and we don't see him that often.

Old Post Feb-05-2001 05:40  Canada
joomes
tranceaddict in training

Sorry, can't make you happy either but i just had to reply. This song is fuckin' perfect, i heard it on TV about a year ago and i've been searching for a long time now...
For the love of GOD!!!, please trace her brother!! I really need to have this song! (it's ID at least).

Thanx and good luck.

Old Post Feb-05-2001 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for joomes Click here to Send joomes a Private Message Add joomes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

FRET NO MORE< BROTHERS--I AM HERE

ths song is DEEP IN MOTION by DJ Quicksilver.

Old Post Feb-15-2001 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

that's it....thanks.

Old Post Feb-16-2001 20:38  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > DJ Quicksilver - "Deep In Motion"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmenno de jong intuition radio 140 track id [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeama - "Requiem For A Dream" (Leama's Dream Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread