Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Any team in a 7 game series deserves a lot of respect, I personally didn't think Calgary would take it this far and that they'd lose in 6. I have the utmost confidence still that Vancouver will win, but that's only if they show CGY the respect they deserve and do all of the little things required to win games, which is something Calgary has been great at this series.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 06:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

who does the winner of this series play?

Old Post Apr-19-2004 06:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Cfire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
who does the winner of this series play?

I believe that it will be the wings.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 07:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Cfire Click here to Send Dr. Cfire a Private Message Add Dr. Cfire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

either Vancouver vs. Colorado
or
Calgary vs. Detroit

Vancouver vs. Colorado would be another great series but I think Vancouver has shown too much inconsistancy.
Colorado is as strong as ever.

Detroit seems strong too but, maybe they're too old to win the cup?
Who knows.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 07:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

oh man im psyched for this game.

i'd really like to see the canucks win, not only as a fan (and yes I agree on their consistency as an issue) but as a fan of hockey in general. as hard working and deserving as calgary is, i think it'd be a more emotionally charged and interesting series to see vancouver and san jose go at it (it wont be colorado the canucks play) and detroit and colorado hammer away.

1. Detroit
2. San Jose
3. Vancouver
4. Colorado
6. Calgary

If calgary wins, CGY vs DET, COL vs SJ
If cancuks wins, COL vs DET, VAN vs SJ

In east

1. Tampa
2. Boston
3. Philadelphia
4. Toronto
5. Ottawa
7. Montreal

Still up in the air here folks! I say go Montreal!

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-19-2004 09:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

If Vancouver and Montreal lose tonight (which they won't =)), then at least my life will start to resemble something normal again, haha. Can't wait for another wonderful afternoon and evening of hockey.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

my bad
DJCommisad is correct, it'll be Van vs. SJ
But WOW Detroit vs. Colorado, what a seies THAT would be!
thats a rivalry at its best.... that would be something to see
2 stacked powerhouse teams going at it.

BUT

I really do hope Calgary wins because I'm pretty much gonna be doing bad on my finals (hopefully at least 40% - yes thats low but I dont need a high mark for a passing grade, and i just want to pass this course cuz its so damn hard and confusing!) all because I'm wasting my study time on watching their games

2 wasted nights of studying gone to watch their games. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLAMES!

Old Post Apr-19-2004 22:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

well you can stop wasting your time when you start watching the canucks beat san jose

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-20-2004 00:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SwampGrass
tranceaddict in training

Hah what a joke, whoever goes on in this series will not go on in the next series.

As much pride as I have for Calgary, being a third generation calgarian I still don't think they can beat van or detroit, nor do I think that van can beat San Jose, if they had problems solving the Kipper they will have more problems solving Nobokov (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

It's 4:20 Do you know where your friends are?

Old Post Apr-20-2004 02:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SwampGrass Click here to Send SwampGrass a Private Message Add SwampGrass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

Nice to see those classless Vancouver fans acting up again. Throw a jersey on the ice to try and prevent an empty net goal. Nice.

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 6 seconds left!!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

WHAT ARE THE REFS THINKING?

1. SLASH WHICH WAS CALLED WITH 2MINUTES LEFT .... OK I CAN DEAL WITH THAT BUT AT LEAST BE 50/50 WITH THIS SHIT! THE SLASH TO IGINLA DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE OR SOMETHING???

2. FAN INTERFERENCE! ITS BEEN CALLED BEFORE AND IT SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED NOW! DEBRIS DURING AN OFFENSIVE PRESSURE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE NHL THESE DAYS?

ITS SHIT LIKE THIS WHY I THINK THE NHL IS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT LEAGUE AROUND. THE REFEREE'S NEED TO BE FUCKIN SHOT!

Old Post Apr-20-2004 05:16  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCommercial Tune [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM.K.Z.E. - Shining Ray (Sonik Attack Dance Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread