Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

oooooh that sounds exciting then
that was my first thought too - it must be a lot of like minded people around
awesome...13 days let's do this

Old Post May-13-2012 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
could you elaborate on this a bit??
i've never been to detroit, but i'm staying in a hotel that i guess is in a really bad area (2 miles away from festival). are you saying that i'm going to get raped and murdered? i don't really wanna get raped or murdered...

Hahahaha, yes... I didn't mean as you're in any actual danger. Just that the partying is getting more and more intense each year, i'm getting older and recovery is not as easy as it once was.

You're safe in Detroit, just don't go off the beaten path, stick with the group and have the same street cents that you would afford to any other large city.

Old Post May-13-2012 23:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

less than 2 weeks!!

Old Post May-16-2012 15:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

DEMF checklist

Old Miami oufit - yep
festival outfits - just came in mail!
after party tickets - yep!

Just need.. coloured hair spray.. and then good to go.
Maybe a checklist of character sightings...

So excited!!!!!
This is my 6th year!!!

Old Post May-16-2012 23:20  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nadezhda
Sophisticated Lady

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
DEMF checklist

Old Miami oufit - yep
festival outfits - just came in mail!
after party tickets - yep!

Just need.. coloured hair spray.. and then good to go.
Maybe a checklist of character sightings...

So excited!!!!!
This is my 6th year!!!

i'm looking forward to seeing your outfits this year!

Old Post May-18-2012 01:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for nadezhda Click here to Send nadezhda a Private Message Add nadezhda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

my 3rd year, will be rolling in on sunday, pretty excited

Old Post May-18-2012 01:31  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KStuff
Senior tranceaddict

Tale of Us added to Circo Loco; now there's a lot of overlap between Friday's Life & Death vs Visionquest and that. Which is good in a way, since I can go to the Dirtybird party.

I'm staying at the Marriott Courtyard, has anyone stayed there before? (I was expecting to be switched to the RenCen like last year, but I guess not? I thought that's where the DJs stayed?).

Old Post May-18-2012 12:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KStuff Click here to Send KStuff a Private Message Add KStuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Thinking Circo Loco party... pretty cheap too $15. Usually I don't do the afterparties, the day is enough for me.

Dunno if I should buy them advance or at the door since I'm not 100%.

The waterfalls party is sick, but fuckin $50!?! I dunno about that either...

Waiting on the Need I Say More party lineup before I commit to a Sunday night party...

Old Post May-18-2012 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

sunday night at TV Bar guys.. Chez Damier, Fred P, Basic Soul Unit and Luke Hess.

Old Post May-21-2012 14:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Thinking Circo Loco party... pretty cheap too $15. Usually I don't do the afterparties, the day is enough for me.

Dunno if I should buy them advance or at the door since I'm not 100%.

The waterfalls party is sick, but fuckin $50!?! I dunno about that either...

Waiting on the Need I Say More party lineup before I commit to a Sunday night party...

15?? I see tix are selling for 30 to circo loco now. As for the Need I Say More party - this'll be my first time going but I've heard that's one not to be missed. Maya Jane Coles confirmed for it already, it seems.

I'm doing
Down & Out party
KMS 25 --> Flying Circus Party
Need I Say More

probably no Sunday night after party though

Old Post May-22-2012 04:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

RA's guide to afterhours parties DEMF

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=16595

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-22-2012 04:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I'm doing
Down & Out party
KMS 25 --> Flying Circus Party
Need I Say More

probably no Sunday night after party though

just a heads up... Down & Out is Sat... but KMS and Flying Circus are both Sun...

Old Post May-22-2012 12:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this - "Kingsize DJ Team - Go Ahead London"???? NEED CONFIRMATION [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSignum - Solitude [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread