Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.02.01-2013.02.02 Brrrrr! Winter Music Festival Toronto
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Slowly getting interested in this... But, Pan Pot the week before @ Footwork. .

brrrrr>pan pot

in a year what do you think will be more memorable - another night out a club that had a great music or large scale out door music festival in the middle of winter

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Dec-15-2012 at 00:58

Old Post Dec-14-2012 01:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Amazing!! Love this guy.

agreed!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Dec-14-2012 01:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I hope Audiofly gets added to the bill since they're billed for Igloofest the Sat.

Old Post Dec-14-2012 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I hope Audiofly gets added to the bill since they're billed for Igloofest the Sat.

Looked at this option but he's at Footwork on Jan 25 so it wasn't possible.

OS

Old Post Dec-14-2012 11:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malakaone
tranceaddict

Audiofly=they, it's two guys

I really hope some of my more favorable acts pop up. Dubfire is good but seen him too many times. Everyone else is a meh for me.

Old Post Dec-14-2012 14:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for malakaone Click here to Send malakaone a Private Message Add malakaone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by malakaone
Audiofly=they, it's two guys

I really hope some of my more favorable acts pop up. Dubfire is good but seen him too many times. Everyone else is a meh for me.

I would agree with you to some extent. I am excited to see Magda, other than that not many festival worthy acts that have not been in Toronto off late.

Imo they need some major acts like Vath, Digweed, Luciano, Cattaneo, Sasha.. to spice things up a little.

Old Post Dec-14-2012 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Magdas the only one who's doing it for me right now. If she's doing an after though, I'll most likely skip the actual festival. Small Club Magda > Festival Magda.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Dec-14-2012 15:21  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

todays addition: Deniz Koyu and Danny Avila

Old Post Dec-14-2012 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Same.

The only artist booked so far I'd want to see is Magda and Heidi (pretty sure she is playing). Hopefully they both play an afterparty (together would be badass).

Old Post Dec-14-2012 15:32  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adamo
todays addition: Deniz Koyu and Danny Avila

Danny & Deniz will be performing in the Red Bull Tour Bus Dome presented by Embrace on Saturday night. Main stage is Dubfire, C&C & friends that night. Full schedule out first week of January.

OS

Old Post Dec-14-2012 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
brrrrr>pan pot

it a year what do you think will be more memorable - another night out a club that had a great music or large scale out door music festival in the middle of winter

The frostbite and missing finger for sure!

Old Post Dec-14-2012 16:11  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malakaone
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
I would agree with you to some extent. I am excited to see Magda, other than that not many festival worthy acts that have not been in Toronto off late.

Imo they need some major acts like Vath, Digweed, Luciano, Cattaneo, Sasha.. to spice things up a little.

Agreed.... For me it would be acts like Nick Warren, Marco Corola, Gary beck to Mention a few.

Old Post Dec-14-2012 17:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for malakaone Click here to Send malakaone a Private Message Add malakaone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.02.01-2013.02.02 Brrrrr! Winter Music Festival Toronto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance tune from 2000? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhil k & Habersham - "Cloudbrake" (Lexicon Avenue Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread