Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 176: It's Brazil Day, hue hue hue br br!!! + Brazilian Elections
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Friday 176: It's Brazil Day, hue hue hue br br!!! + Brazilian Elections

Today is Brazilian Independence Day, someone rear-ended my car yesterday, and our far-right presidential candidate was stabbed by a far-left lunatic, and the general atmosphere is pretty grim... But, no workies, so we have that going for us, I guess!

And you? What are you doing on this glorious day?! Have a hue on us!

Last edited by Lira on Oct-30-2018 at 18:21

Old Post Sep-07-2018 03:31  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Karma is a bitch, just sayinnnn

Edit: I meant that for bolsonario, not you Lira. Fuck the person who rear ended you, my guy.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Sep-07-2018 at 04:34

Old Post Sep-07-2018 04:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

I'm sorry about your loss

As as far as that museum goes priceless pieces of history..all of that valuable treasure gone ever ...

Oldest human fossil found in brazil in there I heard ........lot of conspiracies out there

Anyway happy brazil day

I will spend my Saturday, installing all of my old licensed software and samplebacks , vst, see if I can get that "groove back" for music

Goal is 6.5 m on the treadmill so far 6km is my best distance

Car sans toi j'mennuie

Last edited by LoveHate on Sep-07-2018 at 05:03

Old Post Sep-07-2018 04:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I meant that for bolsonario, not you Lira. Fuck the person who rear ended you, my guy.

Haha, it's fine!
quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
I'm sorry about your loss

As as far as that museum goes priceless pieces of history..all of that valuable treasure gone ever ...

Oldest human fossil found in brazil in there I heard ........lot of conspiracies out there

Yeah, it's not been our best week. Working in the public sector, I can't say I'm surprised though - the writing had been on the wall for decades (there are warnings that date back from 2004), and the money to install water sprinklers was about to arrive

And thanks!

Old Post Sep-07-2018 05:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hey Lira I forgot to mention I met a really nice Japanese couple and their toddler from Brazil at one of the parks in my neighborhood. The husband is going to school here, so they were asking me for leads on daycare for their daughter, heh.

Anyway, dinner and drinks with friends tomorrow, and a meetup/BBQ at another friend's place.

Oh yeah, and we're giving one of our bathrooms a face-lift this weekend.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Sep-07-2018 at 10:59

Old Post Sep-07-2018 10:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate

I will spend my Saturday, installing all of my old licensed software and samplebacks , vst, see if I can get that "groove back" for music

Car sans toi j'mennuie

Yes! Come back to the fold brother. One of the things that I've found helps is replaying the classics; the stuff that hits you right in the feels. There's times my decks are just neglected not having been used for weeks so I have a quick rummage in the classics vinyl and 20mins later I'm desperate to fire up logic.

I know you know but the wip thread in the PF is a great source to get inspired too.

See you in there

Old Post Sep-07-2018 17:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Yeah I'm in always in the PF, right now I'm working on something nice, goody to see you coming back love hate, what Rann says is right, you can find alot inspiration in classics, sucks there aren't you tube tutorials on classic old school structure and arrangement etc...

Old Post Sep-07-2018 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Honestly, that sucks that happened to bolsotario. Last thing I want is for that guy to be some kind of martyr.

Old Post Sep-07-2018 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Friday 176: It's Brazil Day, hue hue hue br br!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Today is Brazilian Independence Day, someone rear-ended my car yesterday

Ah man, that sucks, saw your fb message and hoped the translation as often was bad.

I visited my godchild once more quickly after work. With just 2,5 kg and 45 cm length she's such a cute little girl.
Quiet weekend here, except an early 9:00 match with the boys tomorrow morning.
Already did the lawn this afternoon and from the to-do list, cut the buxus (box, boxwood) hedge, so my wife's happy too.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-07-2018 19:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Lira how’s your rear end doin. Still sore?

Old Post Sep-07-2018 21:07 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

How bad was the damage to Lira's back end?

Old Post Sep-07-2018 21:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Having a mix tomorrow with friends. Might go out to a free party after that, depending on how high our mutual spirits are. I've spent a lot of money recently though, so my instinct is to keep my powder dry this time.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-07-2018 22:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 176: It's Brazil Day, hue hue hue br br!!! + Brazilian Elections
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackExcellent trance tune! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado - "Senorita" (Mr Sam Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread