Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ReclusNdangrmnt
Platipus Addict

I should check the production forums more often, this totally flew under my radar and I could've contributed...Oh well, maybe on part 2!

Good sounds on the release, great work!

Old Post Apr-09-2012 07:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ReclusNdangrmnt Click here to Send ReclusNdangrmnt a Private Message Visit ReclusNdangrmnt's homepage! Add ReclusNdangrmnt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

I have now listened to all tracks and I really enjoyed them all.
Good variation between different styles, I look forward to hear what Rann can do with the mix.

I will also send a big thanx to Raphie for making this happen and his work with my and everybody else tracks!

Good work everyone!

Old Post Apr-09-2012 14:22  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuxzz Click here to Send Fuxzz a Private Message Add Fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Loving the music you guys put into this anywhere I can listen to each track individually?

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Apr-10-2012 01:59  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes, I am finally unbanned bitches.

Firstly, got to say GREAT job on these tracks guys. Special props go to Raphie for organising this and I have to say, the tracks really do sound good. Honestly, I am quite surprised at the overall quality of the submissions.

It's going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be, not due to the BPM changes, but due to the diversity and giving all those tracks their own space to shine. I'm not going to up any temp dj mixes for feedback, I may however send a couple of versions to Raphie for approval as he gets to say how the mix should be seeing as he started this whole project.

How much time do I have Raphie? (please show mercy)

Old Post Apr-11-2012 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

just warp the ******s. Should serve them right to make anything at any bpm other than 128.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Take your time RANN, I guess another week or so?
I try to hit stores May 1st so let's say oyu finish before the 19th?
BTW no worries about the mix lenght. I just did 1hour as a taster. you're fine delivering a 1.5h or 2h mix. Do what feels right.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 19:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

so can i like be the exec producer for this thing ?

Old Post Apr-11-2012 19:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Well, TBH, I'm going to mix them like an album compilation so it won't be like a "live club mix" would be where things are layered allover, or maybe just a part of a track is brought in etc. It's more going to be a framing of each track to make a cohesive mix compilation.

I really want to avoid doing an ableton mix - I find they drain the life out of a mix. I'm going to do it on a combo on Tech and CDJ's just to keep the tactile relationship and hopefully keep some energy to it.

Thankfully, my DJ mixer has individual channel outputs, so as well as just recording the master mix out, I'll send each channel to armed track and record them discretely as well.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Yes, I am finally unbanned bitches.

Firstly, got to say GREAT job on these tracks guys. Special props go to Raphie for organising this and I have to say, the tracks really do sound good. Honestly, I am quite surprised at the overall quality of the submissions.

It's going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be, not due to the BPM changes, but due to the diversity and giving all those tracks their own space to shine. I'm not going to up any temp dj mixes for feedback, I may however send a couple of versions to Raphie for approval as he gets to say how the mix should be seeing as he started this whole project.

How much time do I have Raphie? (please show mercy)

How in God's name did you find yourself banned/suspended?

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-11-2012 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I'm proud of all of you. Yes, very gay! haha

Hey Raphie, if you guys are game, let me make a 27 min megamix and I'll try to get it aired on 107.1 FM here in LA. It's a spanish radio station but they have an EDM mix show on Saturday nights afterhours. I guest mix there sometimes, so I don't think I'd have a problem getting it aired. Let me know, worse they can say is NO.

Old Post Apr-11-2012 22:01  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

fuck the latinos

Old Post Apr-11-2012 22:10 
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

are so damn generous with their radio shows. that part was left out . Nice!

Old Post Apr-11-2012 22:13 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksecond track played by nick warren at vandit nite. need help with id [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColin McNeil - "Cloudscience" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread