Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > thoughts on joel's new album?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

thoughts on joel's new album?

i thought i would post it here, since you guys seem to respect his work/ production skilzzz moar .

theres a few tracks on there reminiscent to those early days he stepped on the scene,but i feel like he has taken a step back from the 4x4 music we are accustomed to,this is more of the type of music you will listen to on a come down, in other words its definitely more boc inspired and contemporary, maybe his plur fans have grown with him?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 05:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

I think it's awesome, but I've always liked his stuff. Terrors In My Head, Gula and My Pet Coelecanth are my favourites.

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 07:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
My Pet Coelecanth are my favourites.

yeah that track is cool, you can tell he was just having a lot of fun with that one.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 08:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Joel who?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 09:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Joel who?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 09:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Zimmerman.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jul-17-2014 09:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Joel who?

Now now,

Old Post Jul-17-2014 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

well im guessing he can get away with making what ever he wants to now he has made it lucky ******

Old Post Jul-17-2014 20:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

I thought it was a brilliant masterpiece demonstrating the fine craft that is EDM Production. The sounds carefully intertwined to create a mosiac of interesting harmnonics, that Joel aka Deadmau5 is ever so known for. His ability to create the most interesting and dynamic percussion elements compliment flowing yet some times dangerously raging basselines. Of course no Deadmau5 track is ever complete without his personalized chords. Noone ever flips them upside down and inside out like he does. Oh, and then when you combine that with his customized synth patches, those oh so delicious analog sounds. This was what we have been waiting for, and it definitely delieverd. Exceptional EDM at its exceptional finest.. with Deadmau5

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
I thought it was a brilliant masterpiece demonstrating the fine craft that is EDM Production. The sounds carefully intertwined to create a mosiac of interesting harmnonics, that Joel aka Deadmau5 is ever so known for. His ability to create the most interesting and dynamic percussion elements compliment flowing yet some times dangerously raging basselines. Of course no Deadmau5 track is ever complete without his personalized chords. Noone ever flips them upside down and inside out like he does. Oh, and then when you combine that with his customized synth patches, those oh so delicious analog sounds. This was what we have been waiting for, and it definitely delieverd. Exceptional EDM at its exceptional finest.. with Deadmau5

http://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

deadmau5 Trolls Big Room, And It’s… Not Bad… Comparatively

http://blog.*********.com/2014/07/d...its-kinda-good/

Old Post Jul-18-2014 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Jul-21-2014 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > thoughts on joel's new album?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechy-House Track ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackk90 - "Breathe" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread