Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A-Force - "Crystal Dawn"
Pages (36): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bilaal
tranceaddict

please someone help us out.

Old Post May-06-2004 17:22  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for bilaal Click here to Send bilaal a Private Message Add bilaal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrissO
A boy is a TranceAddict

Was just browsing this section, and I found this... very sad if you ask me...
So just wanted to drop my "condolations"

Anyway, saw someone mentioned something about the movie Contact.
Atleast Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage has voice elements from that movie.
Can remember the exact words aswell "intelligent life beyond this planet"

Have any of you guys seen this movie after listening to this ID ?
Well, maybe they've taken some voice/vocal stuff for this tune from the same movie.

Hm, and a last question, maybe some of you have actually IDed it but forgot about this thread ?

Damn, 5 am here... really bored...

Old Post May-07-2004 03:05  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for KrissO Click here to Send KrissO a Private Message Add KrissO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

motivation lost?

i think we lost our motivation for finding this track i am gonna send it to some website where a pretty famous dj is in charge of it. hopefully get some results

Old Post May-14-2004 03:09  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arecebo
see below

bump, we cant let this thread just die

Old Post May-18-2004 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for arecebo Click here to Send arecebo a Private Message Add arecebo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robbyrob
tranceaddict

dam no id yet?

THis is a good one..

Old Post Jun-01-2004 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for robbyrob Click here to Send robbyrob a Private Message Visit robbyrob's homepage! Add robbyrob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

BUMP, dont let this thread die

Old Post Jun-11-2004 19:31  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for JAV Click here to Send JAV a Private Message Add JAV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris d(-_-)b
Supreme tranceaddict

All motivation gone?

Old Post Aug-10-2004 10:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris d(-_-)b Click here to Send Chris d(-_-)b a Private Message Add Chris d(-_-)b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

can somebody give me a high quality version of this song

Old Post Aug-10-2004 13:50  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for spdandpwr Click here to Send spdandpwr a Private Message Add spdandpwr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

quote:
Originally posted by spdandpwr
can somebody give me a high quality version of this song

no

Old Post Aug-10-2004 14:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rowald
tranceaddict in training

Hello!

I have the high quality version rip of this song!
Where to upload it? 8mb!
you can send me a mail Rowald@ClubClimaxX.dk with some info were to upload it.

Old Post Aug-10-2004 15:13  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Rowald Click here to Send Rowald a Private Message Visit Rowald's homepage! Add Rowald to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Smile

I'll host it mate, drop me a PM.

Old Post Aug-10-2004 18:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spdandpwr
DJ in the making...

i got the file (Thanks for sending it to me!) but what we need to do now is make it a friggin stick...this post has been here for ages what happened to it coming out real soon!?

EDIT: The Sample I have ends really early and at the best part! oh well nice song though. BTW if i were to remix this i would deff put the vocals on a lot louder i can barely hear them and they are quite profound too!

Old Post Aug-10-2004 23:08  Greece

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A-Force - "Crystal Dawn"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (36): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKiss tune ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRank 1 - Such is Life (Rank 1's Deep Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread