Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

youve got pictures of Al there...does that mean you chear for St. Louis?

Old Post Apr-05-2004 03:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joca
I Like It Melodic

If Vancouver's defence, 2nd and 3rd lines produce like they have been, this series will be over shortly. I don't see this happening though but I still say that the Canucks will win in 6 or 7.

Old Post Apr-05-2004 04:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Joca Click here to Send Joca a Private Message Add Joca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rayray
Altered States

10 years ago and 10 years now. Need to say more?

Vancouver Canucks in 6!!

Might I also add I am wondering if someone from E-Town or Calgary can give me a hand here. I am thinking of planning a road trip down to Alberta on April 17th, 2004 to catch the game of Vancouver Canucks and Calgary Flames Game 6 providing Vancouver hasn't put out the Flames in Calgary yet. So if anyone in Calgary or Edmonton has tickets to the game or know of someone selling tickets, please let me know.

I am thinking of getting a few people down so far its just my bro and I. I am looking at about 4 - 6 tickets depending on the prices. I hope somneone can help me. Thanks!!!

Old Post Apr-05-2004 05:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rayray Click here to Send rayray a Private Message Add rayray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

I would have to say Canucks in 6 as well. Every game will be close as hell. I can't wait.

Old Post Apr-05-2004 07:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

Although Calgary lost to Anaheim, I can say it's not going to be a blowout by Vancouver at all. Calgary's been fighting hard and has beat some great teams in the last month or two. Not to mention first playoffs in 7 years, I don't think they're going to just let this go to waste.

Flames in 5 baby =P

Old Post Apr-05-2004 08:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by Thracky
Not to mention first playoffs in 7 years, I don't think they're going to just let this go to waste.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

Old Post Apr-05-2004 15:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChadVanDyk
Supreme tranceaddict

I think Thracky might be referring to the playoff buzz created in this city and the momentum resulting from the resurgence of the infamous "C of Red". It's quite the phenomenon...deprivation sure does lead to appreciation.

In fact, our local hip hop station even did a cover of "In Da Club"...something like "In the 'Dome chillin' with Jarome..blah blah blah..with a C on my chest, bring the cup back to the west"

Only 57 hours to go.

Old Post Apr-05-2004 17:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChadVanDyk Click here to Send ChadVanDyk a Private Message Add ChadVanDyk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

title change just for fun.
ill do it back after a few angry replies

Old Post Apr-05-2004 17:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

The title change is ghey. About as ghey as the FLAMES!

Old Post Apr-05-2004 18:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MAINER
Supreme tranceaddict

KNUCKERS!

As i am a leafs fan im not too worried about the outcome but van should win!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-05-2004 19:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MAINER Click here to Send MAINER a Private Message Add MAINER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Re: KNUCKERS!

quote:
Originally posted by MAINER
As i am a leafs fan im not too worried about the outcome but van should win!!!!!!

even tho u were nice enough to say go canucks, im still going to say go ottawa. heheh.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-05-2004 20:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

My friend has tickets to all home games for the flames. He rubs it in my face. What a lucky bastard.

Old Post Apr-05-2004 20:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from 2003 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado feat. Mr. Sam - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas Vision Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread