Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

right now i'm pretty happy to have no idea what that 'save the world tonight' song is

so me, russell, bananas. there needs to be a 4th. or it's just 3 d00dz in a chat room. which isn't quite as weird as 2 d00dz in a chat room, but still

who else is in?

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Oh I'm not in.

And Save the World Tonight was the SHM anthem of the summer.

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:10  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

srussel sucks. i dont know what save the world tonight is either, should i youtube it?

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I like that song quite a bit. My friends and I were blasting that driving around in NYC for Electric Zoo this year.

when i listened to the Watch the Throne album that song kind of slipped past me, but when i've heard it live...damn that little piano has a hook.

TITITIT TITITI TITITITITI TITITI

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

The video is kind of funny. It's basically just a montage of adorable dogs. PLUR.

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knowhope
tranceaddict

What's the link again?

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knowhope Click here to Send knowhope a Private Message Add knowhope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

ladaze said that since VAR's not online we have to create another one?

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:23 
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah just make a new one, i don't think it really matters, just make one and post the link.

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

actually i guess we don't need him

it's stickam.com/groups/c0r

i think new members might need to be verified tho? by var since he made the group? i'm not too adept with this whoel thing

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

i've never used stickam, do i have to sign up?

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:28 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

yeah but it takes 3 minutes.

link 1

link 2

idk which one of those is right. maybe both.
anyway, see if you can get in bananas. if you have to be verified then we'll need to make a new group

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:30  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

do i need a webcam? im too lazy/tired to go look for whichever box mine is in

Old Post Dec-04-2011 04:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this progressive tune please [2005] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPMT - "Gyromancer" (False Prophet Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread