Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
phase one is awful aside from luciano, paco, liebing, and maybe one more.

Virtually same regurgitated line up (big names wise).

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:11  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

looks kinda shitty from where im sitting.....

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Meegs6
Would it kill them to have at least one Trance artist headline the main stage?

lets be honest here... trance is getting smaller and smaller when it comes to festivals... its all about the crappy mainstream house if you wanna be a headliner

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

above and beyond is headlining on day two. they are the definition of trance.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:19  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meegs6
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
lets be honest here... trance is getting smaller and smaller when it comes to festivals... its all about the crappy mainstream house if you wanna be a headliner

Sad but true.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Meegs6 Click here to Send Meegs6 a Private Message Add Meegs6 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

When Armin went on main stage at Ultra he had to play harder music to catch up with the momentum Guetta and all the other artists left from earlier sets. It sucks but that's what peeps want now. It will come around again hopefully.

its all about

avicii
shm
steve aoki
bingo players
etc....

Last edited by martinezequiel on Apr-05-2012 at 15:52

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

I'm actually pleasantly surprised with Friday and Saturday. We'll see how they fill it in on Saturday but I'm happy with Cadenza on Friday, plus Above & Beyond, but I'm sure that will clash with Luciano or Reboot.

Sunday would need a lot of work to get me interested, will probably get rid of that days ticket.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

how many phases are there going to be? Last year there were 3 if I recall correctly?

So far only group therapy interests me a bit and it sucks that tiesto will be closing ezoo festival... gotta bring some eggs with me.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

group therapy + vagabundos on the same day. /sigh

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by martinezequiel
It will come around again hopefully.

its all about

avicii
shm
steve aoki
bingo players
etc....

real trance will never come back again unless armin/armada comes out with a statement saying no one on their label is allowed to produce nothing but pure trance lol whatever happened to rock music is what's happening now to trance.

i used to hater on armin so much for not playing pure trance but lets face it, he isn't as bad as dash berlin, gareth emery or above & beyond. he can easily become like one of them but he decies not to. he still plays 140bpm pure trance once in a blue moon.

with that said, i think this main stream house music will be dominant for at least 5-10 more years. my boss' 12 years old son knows about david guetta and afrojack. says a lot about the scene.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

true that!

quote:
Originally posted by Burak14
real trance will never come back again unless armin/armada comes out with a statement saying no one on their label is allowed to produce nothing but pure trance lol whatever happened to rock music is what's happening now to trance.

i used to hater on armin so much for not playing pure trance but lets face it, he isn't as bad as dash berlin, gareth emery or above & beyond. he can easily become like one of them but he decies not to. he still plays 140bpm pure trance once in a blue moon.

with that said, i think this main stream house music will be dominant for at least 5-10 more years. my boss' 12 years old son knows about david guetta and afrojack. says a lot about the scene.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice phase 1.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 15:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune played by Katana@TE2006. EASY ONE GUYS! [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNative feat Ani - "Fantasy" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread