Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tygamilk
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Same here. I'm opening at my gig so that I can go to this after. Good thing I have hard tickets cuz I won't be done until after 12am.

Wait, I'll be there after midnight too and I got will call. What time does that shit close?

Old Post Jul-10-2012 07:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tygamilk Click here to Send tygamilk a Private Message Add tygamilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yojirave04
Supreme tranceaddict

Selling my 2 tixs to the show for $60 each. I have will call tixs. If anyone is interested PM me

Old Post Jul-12-2012 23:08  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for yojirave04 Click here to Send yojirave04 a Private Message Visit yojirave04's homepage! Add yojirave04 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Set times are as follow:

Trent Cantrelle - 9:00-11:00
Jeremy Olander - 11:00-12:30
Eric Prydz - 12:30-2:30
Arty - 2:30-4:00am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150965570073640&set=a.220066588639.133176.44920763639&type=1

Last edited by omega1n on Jul-13-2012 at 14:52

Old Post Jul-13-2012 13:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Going from a measly two hours of Prydz to Arty (worst DJ to come out in years -- just go listen to his ASOT550 @ Beyond Wonderland set). What a disaster!

I recommend just going when it opens and leave after Prydz. Don't spoil your night.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 14:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

hmmm... Tara Brooks said she is the opener.... and Trent hasn't mentioned opening so maybe the info is wrong for the openers.

Crazy that i was able to see Eric play for 3 hours last Sunday night, not to mention in a room with only 150 or so people.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jul-13-2012 16:57  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

I think Trent just posted up he's spinning in Canada..

Old Post Jul-13-2012 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
I think Trent just posted up he's spinning in Canada..

yep - forgot about that. i'd assume the set times posted are correct but swap Tara for Trent.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 17:30  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dashdash
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

Crazy that i was able to see Eric play for 3 hours last Sunday night, not to mention in a room with only 150 or so people.

Damn your lucky!

I'm a little bummed he's only playing for 2 hrs :/ ohh well, at least he's playing at a nice venue

Old Post Jul-14-2012 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dashdash Click here to Send dashdash a Private Message Add dashdash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
hmmm... Tara Brooks said she is the opener.... and Trent hasn't mentioned opening so maybe the info is wrong for the openers.

you should of invited all of us

Old Post Jul-14-2012 04:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern

+1
Looks like cool1g is too cool for all of us dorks. that's fucked up yo!! where the west coast TA love?

Old Post Jul-14-2012 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern

i literally heard about it as it happened... luckily i live in hollywood so I ran out the door within minutes of hearing about it LOL.

i did mention it on my twitter feed

Old Post Jul-14-2012 04:18  Christmas Island
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
+1
Looks like cool1g is too cool for all of us dorks. that's fucked up yo!! where the west coast TA love?

LOL... i seem to remember Karen posting in this same thread that he'd be there!

Old Post Jul-14-2012 04:22  Christmas Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #6 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFloorfilla - Sex Is Danger [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread