Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mod1
Supreme tranceaddict

I heard a track off ASOT the other week. was the first track in the show. i kept meaning for days to look up what it was cos i was loving it.

Turns out its called 'Crayons'

RIP M8

April 7th 2005 - Existence @ The Met Lounge,Peterborough (w/ JFK and Liam Bamford)
April 9th Wildchild @ The Empire, Milton Keynes (late minute replacement for Brisky)
April 16th 2005 - Serious @ The Cross (w/ Jonnie Pickering, Simon Patterson and Judge Jules)
May 5th 2005 - Existence @ The Met Lounge,Peterborough (w/ Riley and Durrant, Liam Bamford)
October 15th 2005 - Serious @ The Cross (w/ Simon Patterson, John O'Callahan, and Judge Jules)

Old Post Aug-07-2004 22:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mod1 Click here to Send Mod1 a Private Message Visit Mod1's homepage! Add Mod1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Rest in Peace Adam

i am now moving this thread to the archives

Old Post Aug-08-2004 01:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat proggy/techno tune [2006] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovefist - "Hanging On A String" (E-Craig Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread