Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
IbAmbient
Senior tranceaddict

it's alive!!!!!!

you know when your a TA when:

your fucking deaf in one ear cuz you think your car's stereo isn't loud enough...but it is.

you start hearing your fav tunes in your head when your in a completely silenced room.

your dog won't go to sleep w/o trance in the background.

you come up with a movie/music video that would go great with your fav set.

you name your first born Trance...(i'm friggin' joking)

you drop a minute on your four mile run time just b/c you have perfectly placed your fav trance tracks in synch with your run...meanwhile, you still smoke, drink, and roll on the w/e's.

Old Post Apr-02-2001 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for IbAmbient Click here to Send IbAmbient a Private Message Add IbAmbient to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Hahaha my fave thread.. revived...

u know u are a trancEaddict when u found the gurl for you on www.trancEaddict.com

peace

Old Post Apr-02-2001 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet
peace

Old Post Apr-02-2001 23:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

*sniffle* aww stop it tu_face!!! me gonna give ma girlie a call now...

Old Post Apr-02-2001 23:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

hehehe

lol... look at this post... hahaahah.. were a-bunch-a crack heads!! (hopefully not literally )

Old Post Apr-05-2001 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberdude
..::trAnce:..

rofl

Old Post Apr-05-2001 10:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberdude Click here to Send cyberdude a Private Message Add cyberdude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

u know ur a trancEaddict when uve had these new speakers hooked up for about a month (because you fucked up the old ones.. see my post on this ages ago) and they are already dying from the hammering..

Old Post Apr-05-2001 12:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
u know ur a trancEaddict when uve had these new speakers hooked up for about a month (because you fucked up the old ones.. see my post on this ages ago) and they are already dying from the hammering..

Same problem here, I keep hearing a very high tune, and it drives me mad

Old Post Apr-05-2001 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

wooohooo thank god my speakers haven't busted up yet. i love these babies.

Old Post Apr-05-2001 22:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol ma speakers have been good for yeears *pats them*
no exploding speakers =p

Old Post Apr-06-2001 02:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

my puter and old car speakers are blown...

Old Post Apr-06-2001 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

ive got a set of 34 year old speakers downstairs which really are the best speakers in existance... after 34 years hard service (and 5 years of me kickin the crap out of them) they have only just started to give... i dont have the puter hooked up to them very often though, only occasions heheh

peace

Old Post Apr-06-2001 09:17 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ***u Know Ur A Tranceaddict When??***
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread