Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I heard it's with bmg and they're trying to figure something out... ofcourse this means napster users would pay.. I dun see how record companies would do it any other way..

oh wellz... one of the reasons why I got into this music is because I was able keep up with new songs.. I don't buy records and it's hard to buy cds napster was good in a way because it let us hear the songs that we go and buy on cd..

I dunnno tho it's messed...

latez...

Old Post Nov-05-2000 01:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MIthrandir
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah I read somewhere on the net that we'll have to pay 4-5$/months to use Napster for now on .. But don't cry you people .. there's A LOT of similar program growing on the net ..

Gnutella : http://gnutella.wego.com/
SongSpy : http://www.songspy.com/

Cya guys!

------------------
Mithrandir [ Trance is LIFE! ]
TGT Online

Old Post Nov-05-2000 09:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for MIthrandir Click here to Send MIthrandir a Private Message Visit MIthrandir's homepage! Add MIthrandir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

I had to re-install windows and lost all my mp3s!!!!!!! I've never felt so sad to lose anything in my life (ok so I'm exaggerating a little =) anywayz now my username is Dj-Furee.. big dif , I might be downloading offa u peeps soon cuz I have no Mp3z!!

latez...

Old Post Nov-07-2000 06:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

My napster nick is faletjes. I havn´t got many trance tracks there but I got a few very cool hard house songs!

Old Post Nov-07-2000 14:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bellie
Techno ofcourse!

My napser Name is:Bellierules.Not very original i know
I got a couple of live mixes.i got all the Trance Energy Mixes for those who are searching for ages.

cyaz

Old Post Nov-07-2000 19:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bellie Click here to Send Bellie a Private Message Add Bellie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

my napster name is mizz_uno.

Old Post Nov-07-2000 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sonix
Senior tranceaddict

u know there's another server called scour exchange at scour.com which is similar to napter except u can exchange other stuff too like videos, pictures, etc. oh and if u rename a warez file to any media file say ".avi" then u can also make SX a warez exchange too.

P

Old Post Nov-07-2000 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for sonix Click here to Send sonix a Private Message Add sonix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stengus
tranceaddict in training

my napster name was stengus , nightfly and finally its ....Operator1974....
hope to get my T-DSL(80-96k/sec) Flatrate January or February..... My ISDN(7-8k/sec ;=() line nerves me (i hate Germany beeing so slow getting faster lines)

cya@napster and ofcourse here ;=)
stengus , still waiting for UMTS!(2mb-xx/sec)
dont want sky-dsl(max-4mb/sec) , its too expensive here in good old Germany ;=(

:-)

Old Post Nov-09-2000 21:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for stengus Click here to Send stengus a Private Message Visit stengus's homepage! Add stengus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidXtrance
tranceaddict

My napster thingy is LiquidXTrance ... hehehe, by the way, Napster did the contract with BMG, and seems that they may not be free, but they say they want to keep it free... who knows what happens.. well. laterz!

Old Post Nov-10-2000 06:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidXtrance Click here to Send LiquidXtrance a Private Message Add LiquidXtrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

My nick is DwingoZ
check out my music anytime. Just mention you're a TA and i'll let you complete your download.

Old Post Nov-29-2000 21:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

Username is -DoomBringer
some jerk already got -DoomBringer-
hehe... hope to see some peepzZ on Napster
and feel free to make a conversation with me

------------------
Live fast... Die Young

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Nov-29-2000 21:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
naeblis
wov"d!

mine = dj_naeblis

Old Post Nov-30-2000 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help ID track on Thrillseekers Guest Mix [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBakke & Joni - "Bali" (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread