Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
You want to never pay for a plane ticket again? I highly suggest making your way over too http://travelwithmiles.com and follow those instructions to a t. In 90 days I have well over 200,000 miles. Roundtrip to Europe is 50,000 miles. Also, US Airways credit card is offering 50,000 bonus miles with your first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee. I just got my card a month ago, bought a pack of gum and paid the bill, miles just hit my account last week.

I've thought about getting a card that lets me accrue travel miles; just never did it.

I'll definitely look into this, though. Thanks.

Old Post Jan-27-2015 21:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I've thought about getting a card that lets me accrue travel miles; just never did it.

I'll definitely look into this, though. Thanks.

There's some amazing cards right now offering retarded bonus miles for spending limits. I have that US Airways, Citi AAdvantage and Chase Sapphire. That was my key to success and he shows you how to accumulate all those miles without spending your own money. It's pretty fucking awesome dude.

Old Post Jan-27-2015 21:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Right now Round trip from Fort Lauderdale is around $500 for that weekend. Book through CheapOAir. Pat you may see me April 1

dont play with my emotions son! where ya heading exactly?

Old Post Jan-27-2015 21:48  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Donnie that's funny - i met the guy at BPM that runs that website as we have a mutual friend.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Jan-27-2015 22:43  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Got an email from Bandsintown saying Max Graham @ TBA location 3/24/2015 in Miami.. Wonder what's brewing that night. Global Connection maybe?

Old Post Jan-28-2015 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
dont play with my emotions son! where ya heading exactly?

DGTL. I'm thinking really hard about it. Maybe just play my WMC gigs and not take unneeded time off and then head out there. I got plenty of miles and it's only 40,000miles round trip to AMS.

quote:
Cool1g Donnie that's funny - i met the guy at BPM that runs that website as we have a mutual friend.

Hahah John is my good friend. We were together pretty much the whole time at BPM

Old Post Jan-28-2015 20:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

quote:

Hahah John is my good friend. We were together pretty much the whole time at BPM

Does he live here Donnie? When I checked the site out I thought "I see that dude @ Treehouse/Trade/Space a lot" lol

Old Post Jan-28-2015 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
DGTL. I'm thinking really hard about it. Maybe just play my WMC gigs and not take unneeded time off and then head out there. I got plenty of miles and it's only 40,000miles round trip to AMS.

yes. do it!!! gashouder also going on thurs-sun that weekend too!

Old Post Jan-28-2015 20:50  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Just booked a flight for the last weekend (26-29). Will be hitting up the Sasha cruise for sure. Just decided we were going today...gonna poke around and see what kind of smaller events are happening over the weekend, if any.

Not overly interested in going to the "everybody's gonna be there" type jams, especially with DEMF right around the corner. I've always liked WMC specifically for the bookings I would otherwise probably not get to hear.

Old Post Jan-29-2015 00:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Just booked a flight for the last weekend (26-29). Will be hitting up the Sasha cruise for sure. Just decided we were going today...gonna poke around and see what kind of smaller events are happening over the weekend, if any.

Not overly interested in going to the "everybody's gonna be there" type jams, especially with DEMF right around the corner. I've always liked WMC specifically for the bookings I would otherwise probably not get to hear.
the smaller parties will be coming out real soon. That's where the fun is at

Old Post Jan-29-2015 13:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm thinking Enter Miami ain't happening since they've been busy hyping a UK Enter that is a couple weeks later.

Old Post Jan-29-2015 13:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Does he live here Donnie? When I checked the site out I thought "I see that dude @ Treehouse/Trade/Space a lot" lol

He lives between Miami and Tennessee. He's always out and about though, in miami or somewhere across the world. I've run into him at some of the oddest locations ever lol.

Old Post Jan-29-2015 13:59 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID: good track around 1994 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Mackenzie feat. Jessy - "Innocence" (DJ Tiesto's Magikal Remake) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread