Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PACHA...is finally closing
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by CarS

DT is in Pachita with ingrosso downstairs, so it's likely that the crowd wont suck, those will all be downstairs....

actually DT will be spinning main floor after ingrosso. i would say he will come on around 5 or 6am and just play all day, dont sound too shabby. maybe i will stop in
lauren lane and other dj's will be in pachita
locals will be in the basement

Old Post Jan-11-2016 15:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
actually DT will be spinning main floor after ingrosso. i would say he will come on around 5 or 6am and just play all day, dont sound too shabby. maybe i will stop in

Sounds awesome enough. He got to make it up to me for my memory of him playing there some years back. one of the worse nights & last ones there at that place was when he spun horribly to the point I had to walk out

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Jan-11-2016 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by ReenTeenTeen
Sounds awesome enough. He got to make it up to me for my memory of him playing there some years back. one of the worse nights & last ones there at that place was when he spun horribly to the point I had to walk out

which night was that?
i think the best set i heard him play was his record release party in summer of 2008. we were all there
guy was fucking relentless

Old Post Jan-12-2016 14:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

i will the miss the good times we had seeing dt at pacha. i met many of you and partied with you for the first time there. would have been all over the dt and liebing nights but im out of town.

anyone figured whats happening to the club after closing?

Old Post Jan-12-2016 21:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
i will the miss the good times we had seeing dt at pacha. i met many of you and partied with you for the first time there. would have been all over the dt and liebing nights but im out of town.

anyone figured whats happening to the club after closing?

i have heard two different rumors about what is taking place:

1. its closing for a few months and renovations being done and its re opening as "house of rob"

2. same as above for renovations and then reopening as Sound Factory once again now that richard grant has passed and the name is available.

i guess we shall see....

Old Post Jan-13-2016 23:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
i have heard two different rumors about what is taking place:

1. its closing for a few months and renovations being done and its re opening as "house of rob"

2. same as above for renovations and then reopening as Sound Factory once again now that richard grant has passed and the name is available.

i guess we shall see....

Was there for the DJ Pierre show (not great, granted I left at 2 to catch a bus and he went on at 1...Only 1 or 2 songs had any acid. Player mostly diva house from what I remember. I was pretty bummed) and House of Rob was everywhere. Staff shirts, the LED display hanging above the dance floor, in place of the Pacha flag outside (I think. That may have been the memorial vid the)...your theory does not seem so far off

Old Post Jan-14-2016 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

makes sense, same m.o. as with B&S > Liebing.
and you know this stuff unlike me, .

But how come it clearly states upstairs in Pachita incl. DT on the site?
see:
http://pachanyc.com/event/danny-ten...g-party-part-2/

Is he starting up there, then moving?

Liebing: anyone want a ticket? (15)
cant make alas, out of town.
And like xpdr (how's trip?) says, why not be all over it?
Event is showing as going til noon. Even if the crowd starts out pacha style, they'll be gone 6ish.
Liebing doing a 10h set, thats always a ggood thing.
given the occasion you know he'll be primed, plush he's well rested from the playa....

so ppeople's yawn reticence is surprising despite all

Old Post Jan-14-2016 10:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:

But how come it clearly states upstairs in Pachita incl. DT on the site?

because Lauren Lane used to work at Pacha....

Old Post Jan-14-2016 13:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

0:34, the least favorite thing about Pacha for me, lol

Old Post Jan-14-2016 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
0:34, the least favorite thing about Pacha for me, lol

wow really? its one of my favorite things about pacha and other clubs that have the train horn. love it!!

Old Post Jan-14-2016 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
wow really? its one of my favorite things about pacha and other clubs that have the train horn. love it!!

I guess it's like broccoli, blue cheese, or raw meat

Old Post Jan-15-2016 01:35  United States
AY STAR
let the music use you up

lol at the airhorn. yea it was cool but some dj's went od with it
that can be annoying as well as when anthony lamont used to speak over the dj.

Old Post Jan-15-2016 16:13  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PACHA...is finally closing
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCrazy buildup [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSirrow - "Der Bohrer" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread