Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > What's the scene like in Montreal?
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Blanc
Oh and Mr Spin Laden, if you can't take the heat then I suggest you get out of the Piknic kitchen.

don't get me wrong Brian I had a great time but just don't want to be bothered on my off day

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jul-31-2014 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal

During club hours, I'd check out stereobar, Peopl and Salon Daomé. Maybe New City Gas has a non-cheeze event you never know. The DSTRK parties seem pretty cool and it's outdoor.

10-3 seems to be highly coveted now, we and the djs win here.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Jul-31-2014 18:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9

Never have I seen a fight at Piknic. I probably won't go back until Jamie XX.

saw another one at Piknic two weeks ago and one at Beach Club month ago. And one in Hull month ago as well

quote:

Old Post Jul-31-2014 19:01  Canada
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Made it to T-Dance last night. Vibe played a proper set. I didn't even see the bears I was too busy dancing with all the hot chicks that were there with their gay friends. So many hotties..

Old Post Aug-05-2014 00:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

Eclipse festival was fucking awesome, there is always some music festival happening every weekend in Quebec area.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 14:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by Col
Wow, didn't realise this was still going!

Well I've been in Montréal for nearly four months now and loving it.

Is anyone going to Eclipse Festival next weekend?

Let us know how you like it during winter, I've always wanted to move to Montreal.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

did a crazy wknd in Montreal, had a visitor so I had to do a multitude of events.

Saw Armin at Beach Club and actually had fun when he stopped playing the electro kazoo-like noise that the kids eat up these days and started playing some actual tech trance. I think there were 8000 ppl, weather was perfect throughout.

Went to Stereobar and Circus, good times both places. Saw Laurent Grenier drop some track gems but it was overpacked at Stereo, 4:1 ratio too

quote:

Old Post Aug-06-2014 13:37  Canada
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I ate a steamed bun and fisted my own asshole.

I miss Montreal.

Old Post Aug-06-2014 18:09  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
did a crazy wknd in Montreal, had a visitor so I had to do a multitude of events.

Saw Armin at Beach Club and actually had fun when he stopped playing the electro kazoo-like noise that the kids eat up these days and started playing some actual tech trance. I think there were 8000 ppl, weather was perfect throughout.

Went to Stereobar and Circus, good times both places. Saw Laurent Grenier drop some track gems but it was overpacked at Stereo, 4:1 ratio too

Laurent Garnier was at Stereo? DAMN! Wish I'd known. He's the one DJ I would have gone out to see these days.

Old Post Aug-07-2014 02:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Moudaber at Stereo, wow

Misstress Barbara was also dynamic at PE

quote:

Old Post Sep-02-2014 20:00  Canada
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

I was on a pretty good bday bender when I got to stereobar last sunday. Amazing night! Made it upstairs to Moudaber, soooo packed! Lasted only till 6. I was amazed by the crowd there...Nicole has a huge following in town now. So many people I rarely see at stereo!! Huge weekend for stereo...wow. Back 2 back sold out nights.

Old Post Sep-06-2014 07:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Stereo has been doing well lately. I heard the capacity for Tale of Us was disgusting. Good for them, bad for us.

Went to Piknik for Jamie XX and had a great time. I had previously gone 2-3 times this year and I gotta say Piknik is gross. Bunch of "bros' and 450 people who have no idea what the original idea of Piknik was all about. Then you throw those igloofest kids into the equation, ugh.

Lucky for me Jamie XX didnt have any of these kids but more of the Arcade Fire crowd. Really nice girls and good vibes. Maybe I have to start going to more rock concerts? lol

Papa Sven takes the cake for me this year. But I'm partial

Beach Club, I believe, has done OK this year but I think their numbers went down slightly due to weather.

I checked out that Villa Paradizo event on Crescent. Good for Dom Pandolfo for putting it together but if you wanted to see a kid crowd that was the place to me. Bunch of 17-19 year olds tripping for the first time and jumping up and down "like pogo sticks" as p diddy puts it. Still a successful event and im proud of Dom for pulling that off. I was just surprised how many kids were there.

Been digging Stereobar a lot lately. Really nice room, very nice sound system, reasonable priced booze, super nice.

CIRCUS is dying... still clinging on for dear life though. It all went to shit when Uppercut came into the picture. Too bad... looks like Stereo is going to monopolize downtown afterhours.

That's my weekly report people. Enjoy the city. See you on the dance floor.

Old Post Sep-09-2014 19:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > What's the scene like in Montreal?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHaaard acid - please help id [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlutlicht - "The Fall" (Marc Dawn Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread