Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

bpm 2015 dates?

they post dates yet? can't find em

Old Post Apr-03-2014 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

need to know as well

Old Post Apr-03-2014 17:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

These weren't released last year until late summer. Likely will be 1/2-1/11

Old Post Apr-03-2014 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

By late summer all the good cheap hotels will be gone. Gues I will book thinking fri-mon if closing weekend and hope those are the dates

I remember the year before it was in dec so who knows. Don't know why they can't post the dates after the festival like ultra does.

Old Post Apr-03-2014 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
By late summer all the good cheap hotels will be gone. Gues I will book thinking fri-mon if closing weekend and hope those are the dates

I remember the year before it was in dec so who knows. Don't know why they can't post the dates after the festival like ultra does.

I guess I just don't understand how people can logistically do this thing (going for the week I'm meaning). Don't get the timing of this festival whatsoever. It's like it's catering to the NYC/Chicago crowd that wants to get out of the snow I guess. Have to admit, my interest is piqued. I met just head down there for 3 days. Short flight from Tampa/Orlando.

Anyways, it's right after the holidays. You're expected to be back in school or work (or both) the same exact time this thing gets going.

Don't get it. How do you guys manage to get the time off for this? At least with WMC, there's a 3 month buffer from after the holiday period so getting time off isn't a big deal. It's a spring break vacation.

Old Post Apr-06-2014 04:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I guess I just don't understand how people can logistically do this thing (going for the week I'm meaning). Don't get the timing of this festival whatsoever. It's like it's catering to the NYC/Chicago crowd that wants to get out of the snow I guess. Have to admit, my interest is piqued. I met just head down there for 3 days. Short flight from Tampa/Orlando.

Anyways, it's right after the holidays. You're expected to be back in school or work (or both) the same exact time this thing gets going.

Don't get it. How do you guys manage to get the time off for this? At least with WMC, there's a 3 month buffer from after the holiday period so getting time off isn't a big deal. It's a spring break vacation.
my lady is from belize. Gonna do 3 nights in Mexico and 3/4 in belize. Works out great.

I'm lucky enought to get 4 weeks paid basically when I want. Thank The Lord

Old Post Apr-06-2014 04:40  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:

I get 4 weeks off next year. Also with my Job, since i work in correlation with sales team, I luck out because all the sales guys are in a week long sales meeting the 1st week of January. So the 1st week of January is a big slow.

it also helps that i have a time share in Playa....

Old Post Apr-06-2014 19:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Not everyone has regular jobs either. I work for Mercedes-Benz and I'm unable to take any time off in Q4, so my vacation time for that new year starts on the 1st of January so it works perfectly for me.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 11:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

I've heard 1/2 is the kick off from a more than reliable source.

I just hope they do something with venues this year, like maybe some pop up venues on the beach or something that can actually accommodate the amount of people attending the bigger events. BPM is an awesome event, but the clubs in Playa are fucking terrible. Lost was cool for the In The Mood night, and the Innervision jungle was epic as well, but the rest are comparable to a trash heap.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 17:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Yea, I watched a lot of BPM live on the feed. It's obvious how shit the clubs are down there, which sort of detracts me from the event.

The oceanside events do look dope, though.

Idk. Just doesn't interest me considering I live in Florida. I've been to Mexico and it just wasn't all that.

Too many other options out there, IMO.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Wow. Some of you guys have no idea. Don't jump to conclusions if you have never been.

The clubs are amazing, on the sand, all outdoor. Yes it is done by a Canadian promoter and started off as a festival for mostly Canadians escaping the cold but has grown a lot the last few years. All the Mexicans assumed we were from Canada.

I would stay away from hotels. My friends and I rented 3 different condos from this company for way cheaper than the hotels.

The dj's come out here and really enjoy playing here. You can tell. They all stay way later and do Tulum right after. It has become the unofficial week long after party.

I went last year and missed this year. Next year I am planning to do the last weekend of Bpm (innevisions was by far the best party of my life) and do Tulum right after.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-19-2014 20:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

BPM was all about convenice for me. Everything other than Tulum, Blue Venado and Day Zero is walking distance. With the bands you can dip outta one party and be in another party in 5 minutes.

Agree with the night clubs though. Too small, and sound isn't what it should be. Was more than happy with the daytime spots (Mamita's mainly) and Blue Venado is amazing...need more than just one party there.

Condo is by far the way to go. Beautiful places that are reasonably priced on the beach

Old Post Apr-19-2014 22:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > bpm 2015 dates?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #4... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlackwatch & Greed - Gentle Rain feat. Lesley (Radio Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread