Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Just ordered me pair of recoil stabilizers for my focal twin and a new pair of headphones to complete my fetish.

Don't mean to clutter this thread with expenses but I'd like to see what others got in audio stuff/

Old Post Sep-29-2014 04:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Headphones come tomorrow, can't wait. Anyhow I'm also getting prima acoustic london 10 treatment for studio room, can't wait for that either.

My room looks almost exactly like that, will getting a rug this weekend and the panels next month., hopefully all goes well.

Old Post Oct-02-2014 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Headphones come tomorrow, can't wait. Anyhow I'm also getting prima acoustic london 10 treatment for studio room, can't wait for that either.

My room looks almost exactly like that, will getting a rug this weekend and the panels next month., hopefully all goes well.

cool story bro

Old Post Oct-02-2014 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
cool story bro

really ? thanks man

Old Post Oct-02-2014 08:48  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I can't believe it, my magnetic north remix has 45 downloads. All i did was add my own bassdrum and move some parts around, damn i need to make another hit remix asap.

Old Post Oct-03-2014 09:55  United States
OrangestO
–30–

Looking forward to the first cold front of the season this weekend.

About time..

Old Post Oct-03-2014 12:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Looking forward to the first cold front of the season this weekend.

About time..

cool story bra

Old Post Oct-03-2014 13:41  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Whoa I never seen so many users logged on at the same time in the florida section, i wonder what suddenly got peeps attention LOL.

Old Post Oct-03-2014 15:27  United States
Donnie Gryphon

So....

I finally decided to scroll through this thread. I've learned a few things.

If Juan lived in Alaska, you could sell him ice cubes. (Juan none of those guys buy accessories/equipment, it's free and they get paid to use it. Seems it's a new concept to you called Sponsorship.)

Melly never dated Juan. The way he talks I thought they were together for years.

USA futbol should be solid in 2018.

I've read the worst and the funniest bio, about the same person b2b.

Juan should let me borrow that Roland until 2022

I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped a significant amount after reading those emails and the pathetic case of grammar from JP.

Went to the MacAllan tasting last night at Ice Palace. Very cool stuff. If you get the chance you should go.

Old Post Oct-03-2014 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
So....

I finally decided to scroll through this thread. I've learned a few things.

If Juan lived in Alaska, you could sell him ice cubes. (Juan none of those guys buy accessories/equipment, it's free and they get paid to use it. Seems it's a new concept to you called Sponsorship.)

Melly never dated Juan. The way he talks I thought they were together for years.

USA futbol should be solid in 2018.

I've read the worst and the funniest bio, about the same person b2b.

Juan should let me borrow that Roland until 2022

I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped a significant amount after reading those emails and the pathetic case of grammar from JP.

Went to the MacAllan tasting last night at Ice Palace. Very cool stuff. If you get the chance you should go.

Are you talking about Macallan the Scotch?

The 18 year is phenomenal stuff. Silky smooth while still maintaining that bite that you expect from whisky. Worth every penny. Macallan 12 is great as a regular-drinking Scotch. Have yet to taste the 25 year but I've had the Glenlivet 25 year and holy what the fuck. Bartended at a British pub for a year and a half and we had 80 different single malts. The Glenlivet 25 year went for 60 bucks for a 2 oz dram but dare I say it is money well spent? Had a regular that owned a Greek taverna in the same plaza that used to come in and buy us a shot of that while the managers weren't looking. Man I miss that place...both places. Lol

Old Post Oct-04-2014 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I really don't care whats said about me in this thread, it never hurt or touched by dj rep. I still got close following and vast amount of downloads. 2nd FLTA is a place of fun and laughs like orangesto's tiesto tattoo. It really does look like one giant green flower on his arm and loves it with all his heart. I love this place. Sadly this place is just a sausagefest full of haters trying to be the coolest one on here Wow which is lame

Old Post Oct-04-2014 08:07  United States
OrangestO
–30–

You don't have a DJ rep. You're about as dillusional as my g/f who thinks I'm cheating on her because I have female contacts on RA and responded to a Carl Cox concert thread that was essentially a sausage fest with, "Where are all the women at?!"

Old Post Oct-04-2014 11:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown trance song in Liquid pop demo video [2002] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCascade - Transcend (Transa remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread