Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 177 - What shenanigans are you planning?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Rasta Friday 177 - What shenanigans are you planning?

According to Alexa.com, TA is more popular today than a year ago and peaked at the end of June.

Also, the Polish love us!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Glad to see TA surging. Not sure why the Pollacks love it so much. I don't remember seeing many post?

Very fucking little for Friday. It's emmy weekend here in LA so going to working for most of Sat and Sun

Old Post Sep-14-2018 18:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Bought a new computer, turns out my old computer is also working. You helped me fix it, thanks!

Oh, well, should anything happen to my old compy again, at least I have a back-up now, and I'll use the new one to make fresh beats.

Is there any interest in music that sounds like The Chemical Brothers joined Oasis? I hope there is
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Glad to see TA surging. Not sure why the Pollacks love it so much. I don't remember seeing many post?

Back in the day they had their own thread here in the COR... I guess they've just become lurkers now. And the regulars are also doing their best to bring more people on board, what with System-J getting engaged with one of them

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Football with the boys, visiting my parents, watching F1 and maybe cleaning the car(s). A weekend as many.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Bought a new computer, turns out my old computer is also working. You helped me fix it, thanks!

Wasn't this the solution, first hit I got, but you already got it working?

https://windowsreport.com/number-pad-windows-problems/

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Painting our powder room, huzzah!

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Last week I had another injection in my wrist and it took very little time to almost completely resolve my pain. I have started back into my previous training regimen, swimming biking and running. Unfortunately I've been out of the water for several months so I've lost a lot of strength. It's going to take some time to build it back up but I'm optimistic.

Riding my bike with my father tomorrow and then doing some yard work.

Also I'm really looking forward to vacation next weekend but I'm hoping that Hurricane Florence mostly spares our island. As North Carolina is getting completely devastated, it's currently partly sunny towards the bottom of South Carolina I'd be extremely depressed if we had to miss our vacation because of all the rain and flooding Florence is supposed to bring. Crossing my fingers.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Wasn't this the solution, first hit I got, but you already got it working?

https://windowsreport.com/number-pad-windows-problems/

Yeah, this was pretty much it! But, because it was the spilled drink that activated this randomly, nothing really happened - so it was quite difficult to diagnose it

Old Post Sep-14-2018 19:36  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah, this was pretty much it! But, because it was the spilled drink that activated this randomly, nothing really happened - so it was quite difficult to diagnose it

I know, when two things or more change at the same time it can be a bitch to solve.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 20:08  Netherlands
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Last week I had another injection in my wrist and it took very little time to almost completely resolve my pain. I have started back into my previous training regimen, swimming biking and running. Unfortunately I've been out of the water for several months so I've lost a lot of strength. It's going to take some time to build it back up but I'm optimistic.

Riding my bike with my father tomorrow and then doing some yard work.

Also I'm really looking forward to vacation next weekend but I'm hoping that Hurricane Florence mostly spares our island. As North Carolina is getting completely devastated, it's currently partly sunny towards the bottom of South Carolina I'd be extremely depressed if we had to miss our vacation because of all the rain and flooding Florence is supposed to bring. Crossing my fingers.

Hope you guys are alright. It seems you have it rough down there in the south; I always get extreme weather warnings for KY (mainly from UPS as I think their main hub is down there) and keep thinking you guys get hit all the time.

Do you think it's gotten worse with climate change in recent years?

Old Post Sep-14-2018 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Is there any interest in music that sounds like The Chemical Brothers joined Oasis? I hope there is

Your wish is my command:

quote:
Back in the day they had their own thread here in the COR... I guess they've just become lurkers now. And the regulars are also doing their best to bring more people on board, what with System-J getting engaged with one of them

Ha, I don't remember their own thread but then the c0r wasn't frequented as often because the other parts of TA took up all the time (PF, DJ, MD etc). I've seen a couple, just had no idea Trance was still so strong in Poland.

Old Post Sep-14-2018 21:44 
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Hope you guys are alright. It seems you have it rough down there in the south

I mean, Kentucky isn't really that far south tbh. We didn't even pick a side in the Civil War. We have loads of fucking idiots who still side with the confederates though.

The weather in Louisville is only weird because of the Ohio Valley. We don't really get a lot of the shit from hurricanes or tornadoes or anything, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you confusing Kentucky with somewhere else?

quote:
Do you think it's gotten worse with climate change in recent years?

It's hard to say at the moment. Trends are pointing to stronger hurricanes being influenced by climate change, but there simply isn't enough data to say for sure just yet.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-14-2018 23:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 177 - What shenanigans are you planning?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery good proggy tune must be ID-ed [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMega 'Lo Mania - Close Your Eyes (Hardstyle Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread