Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.07.14. Summer Goods @ Skybar (DAY PARTY)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
junkie_val
Senior tranceaddict

2007.07.14. Summer Goods @ Skybar (DAY PARTY)

Old Post Jun-25-2007 14:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for junkie_val Click here to Send junkie_val a Private Message Visit junkie_val's homepage! Add junkie_val to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Nice! I'd definitely be down for checking this one out.

Old Post Jun-25-2007 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

a day party?!?! wtf!!!
Waiting for timeslots!!

Old Post Jun-26-2007 05:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

hahah wtf?? there

Old Post Jun-26-2007 08:16  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

looks like im spending the day/night in TO that day!!!

Old Post Jun-26-2007 14:24  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

look at the pic of vince. i think i took that shot. lol.

Old Post Jun-26-2007 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakawayj
Supreme tranceaddict

How is this going to fly if the skybar gets shut down in the am???

are the local cry babies not going to have something to say about this?

Old Post Jun-26-2007 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breakawayj Click here to Send breakawayj a Private Message Add breakawayj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

celebratinggggggggg my birthday with the boys FTW!!! :P

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Jun-29-2007 04:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

It's about time they do a day party! Fuck!

Old Post Jul-02-2007 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss

I know!! SO going to this.. maybe getting a hotel chilling downtown and going back for Menno.. what what! :P

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Jul-02-2007 20:07  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junkie_val
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Big Boss

you know how we roll.

Old Post Jul-03-2007 18:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for junkie_val Click here to Send junkie_val a Private Message Visit junkie_val's homepage! Add junkie_val to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
teufel-man
Supreme tranceaddict

$5 cover???? very impressed, havent seen cover this low in my entire life..... considering the djs playing

Old Post Jul-03-2007 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for teufel-man Click here to Send teufel-man a Private Message Add teufel-man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.07.14. Summer Goods @ Skybar (DAY PARTY)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReal needed ID of techno track from 1993-95! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndain - Summer Calling [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread