Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Why the change? On wikipedia its showing there is a new episode on sunday.

No change, 8 episodes first half seasson 8 next (year) then it's over

Old Post Aug-28-2012 17:32  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

Pure genius. Whoever saw this coming is amazing. ESP in the last 2 min of this last episode. Wow. Just wow. I am floored.

Old Post Sep-03-2012 11:18  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Still a bit cheezed off that Mike is dead.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Sep-03-2012 18:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I think everyone who paid attention knew the relevance of the book when he unpacked it, but the real kicker was the dedication written inside of it. I also think it was out of character for Walt to keep it, as he is so detail oriented. No matter what happens between him and Hank, we know he lives for at least another year because he just celebrated his 52nd birthday, and the season premiere started with him "celebrating" his 53rd.

Old Post Sep-03-2012 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

1. Gail gave him the book, and it was a poem they found in Gail's apartment that they referenced?

2. Cancer is back, apparently was kept away from Cranston when he was given the script for the first 5 mins of the season premier from Vince.

3. How much money do you think was in the pile? Let's assume they're 20s at the very least. Counted roughly 10 stacks wide, 12 stacks deep, and let's say 14 tall. $1000 in a stack, 1680 stacks, $16.8mill. And that's if we use 20s. I'm sure there is more...

Saw this online and it was pretty epic...

"... we were laughing, telling stories, drinking wine... and he's somebody else completely. Right in front of me. Right under my nose."

Old Post Sep-04-2012 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

i don't get why Skylar insists it's so hard to count it.
every single bit is bundled according to denomination and even as the gross amount per bundle indicated on each bundle's band. duh, add it up yo!

Old Post Sep-04-2012 02:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for -g- Click here to Send -g- a Private Message Visit -g-'s homepage! Add -g- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by -g-
every single bit is bundled according to denomination and even has the gross amount per bundle indicated on each bundle's band. duh, add it up yo!

Old Post Sep-04-2012 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for -g- Click here to Send -g- a Private Message Visit -g-'s homepage! Add -g- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by -g-
every single bit is bundled according to denomination and even as the gross amount per bundle indicated on each bundle's band. duh, add it up yo!

I think no one sorted it? When Lydia kept giving them the loot, it was all loose and they just dumped it.

She said she couldn't launder it, but counting shouldn't be that difficult.

Here is a comparison of $100million ($100 bills) to what Walt has...

Old Post Sep-04-2012 02:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Sep-04-2012 02:18  Canada
-g-
Supreme tranceaddict

very Horatio!

Old Post Sep-04-2012 02:25  Canada
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

What happened to the deal he made with Declan? (Walt keeping the extra methylamine and Declan selling it all). Is that why Walt seemed unsure with Lydias deal to send the meth to the czech rep?

This season has been about Walt transforming more and more into Heisenberg. I think the scene we saw in the first episode is him fully consumed by his Heisenberg character, he has left his family which can be seen as he arranges his own bacon into 53. A lot of time passed during this last episode - his 53rd birthday may not be that far away.

Old Post Sep-04-2012 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I think he is fully Heisenberg now, as stated in ep 7 when he made Declan say his name. At least that's how I interpreted the meaning of that scene. I rewatched ep 8 last night and was wondering just how much time has passed, as it could be quite a bit during all that acquisition of money.

Old Post Sep-04-2012 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[House] Track from Yahel - Skyrave 08-01-2006 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Rollercoaster" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread