Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

you gotta love a guy that is almost 7 feet tall getting superman punched.

matt hamill had no business being in that main event.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post May-29-2011 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xtr3m
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-28-2011 17:10  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for xtr3m Click here to Send xtr3m a Private Message Visit xtr3m's homepage! Add xtr3m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
>

"I ain't with the Dougie."
"Go, Grizzlies"

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jul-28-2011 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/07/...istair-overeem/

Old Post Jul-30-2011 02:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/07/...istair-overeem/

Who didn't see that one coming? lol

EDIT:

Old Post Jul-30-2011 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Herb Dean needs to go. Fedor wasn't knocked out. Man that was bad.

Old Post Jul-31-2011 04:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Old Post Jul-31-2011 05:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT

its tough, he was out for a second, but for a championship fight he has to let him fight out of it. he was rolling over. It most likely would not matter as Dan would have knocked him out again.

Old Post Jul-31-2011 08:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
its tough, he was out for a second, but for a championship fight he has to let him fight out of it. he was rolling over. It most likely would not matter as Dan would have knocked him out again.

you never know... look at how fast Kongo scrambled after he got K.O'd.

bad call by a ref thats usually on point.

Old Post Aug-01-2011 06:51  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

Ok, who ya got tonight?

Old Post Sep-24-2011 22:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT

Can't be nearly as bad as Yves Lavine. I've seen more than a few bad calls from him.

Fedor was out. It wasn't a bad stoppage, Henderson would have continued to smash him even after he rolled over.

I think Jones will win unless Rampage can land a bomb. I haven't seen Jones take any really solid punches yet (likely because of his super-long reach), if he gets caught by one, it'll be interesting to see if he keeps it together.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Sep-24-2011 22:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

I think this is about as bad of a mis-match as there could be for rampage, considering the fact that all he wants to do is punch nowadays, and Jones won't let hm get within a mile. I suppose it's possible that he's learned some new tricks, but if the same old Rampage goes out there flailing away, this one is going to be over early.

Old Post Sep-24-2011 22:43 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID through melody [2011] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNew Power Generation - "The Good Life" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread