Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I don't post on ism or NCC and I didn't even know what the fuk NCC stood for (i read threads from the last page to first)

Get over it.

or you can try to read less?

Here's an idea... you can stop reading at least 1 of the 3 boards you mentioned since they talk about the same shit.

Just a thought.

u mad?

Old Post Nov-14-2010 21:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Flow
u mad?

Dolphins won

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Nov-14-2010 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by ReenTeenTeen
Dolphins won
Exactly

I am just trying to help you out since you are the only one complaining, grammar police.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Nov-14-2010 22:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

dam sucks that they wont be open this weekend, and probly for tge and that weekend, they had some great underground djs and seemed to want to bring something new to nyc nightlife

iam hopeing they can be open for new years day atleast

Old Post Nov-15-2010 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LSG
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
wow, thats kind of shameful tpo repost the same grammatical errors that hurt my head.........such as:

You're a jerk off and you probably have no life as well. I can see you really have too much time on your hands to worry about what other people write and try to correct a few misspells.

If my thread bothers you too much then don't f-ing read it.

Old Post Nov-15-2010 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LSG Click here to Send LSG a Private Message Add LSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LSG
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: D36 walk through Review last night!

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
its the same person....relax

Thanks for sticking up for me dude, this kid really seems like a douchebag.

Old Post Nov-15-2010 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LSG Click here to Send LSG a Private Message Add LSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
it would probably be easier to keep it to the original thread we have going about this

merged

quote:
true, but a.) dont see the thread & b.) wouldnt it be more fun if we crap on the mngmt in multiple posts

1. If you came here to troll, your time here will be very short lived.

2. Please search before posting!

Old Post Nov-15-2010 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

tl:dr /csb

quote:
merged

1. If you came here to troll, your time here will be very short lived.

2. Please search before posting!

np, will do next time. the front page was cluttered hence why i didnt notice the thread.

however, if posting criticism is labeled as "trolling" then might as well ban me because that is all im doing. some ppl here feel their integrity is being attacked when someone like myself brings in some logical REALISM on situations such as the cluster fuck "opening" D36 is supposed to have already. I have friends whose plans and $$$ has been wasted simply due to poor management at that club. Of course in due time it will open but dont think this is a god sent saviour of nyc nitelife.
Again, im not here to "troll" individuals but simply stating my case, if you some ppl here dont like what im posting then im quite sure there is an ignore feature or just simply DONT READ WHAT I POST

Old Post Nov-15-2010 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr Flow Click here to Send Dr Flow a Private Message Add Dr Flow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Re: tl:dr /csb

quote:
np, will do next time. the front page was cluttered hence why i didnt notice the thread.

however, if posting criticism is labeled as "trolling" then might as well ban me because that is all im doing. some ppl here feel their integrity is being attacked when someone like myself brings in some logical REALISM on situations such as the cluster fuck "opening" D36 is supposed to have already. I have friends whose plans and $$$ has been wasted simply due to poor management at that club. Of course in due time it will open but dont think this is a god sent saviour of nyc nitelife.
Again, im not here to "troll" individuals but simply stating my case, if you some ppl here dont like what im posting then im quite sure there is an ignore feature or just simply DONT READ WHAT I POST

I'm not saying you don't have a right to complain or state how you feel. This is just a preemptive suggestion for you and anyone else not to let your comments towards other members get out of hand.

There is also a pm option where you can resolve your differences with others in private as opposed to airing them out on the boards.

Old Post Nov-15-2010 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr Flow
tranceaddict

quote:
I'm not saying you don't have a right to complain or state how you feel. This is just a preemptive suggestion for you and anyone else not to let your comments towards other members get out of hand.

There is also a pm option where you can resolve your differences with others in private as opposed to airing them out on the boards.

yeah ok

Last edited by Dr Flow on Nov-15-2010 at 23:38

Old Post Nov-15-2010 20:32  United States
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

dude nobody cares about the drama that goes on at those other boards

Old Post Nov-15-2010 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Nov-15-2010 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me identify this song :o) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Icey - Come Into My House [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread