Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
For the newbies, what's the Shrine like?! Is it like a theater, concert hall? An Open Air venue? How many ppl fit in it etc..

it's a concert hall. think palladium but rectangular instead of circular

Old Post Mar-08-2012 06:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

My review and pics from the last time I was at the Shrine for Tiesto in 2009 (before I wrote him off for good):

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...18#.T1hkpMyaOUc

Brings back such bad memories, I'm really not sure I can endure that place again for a night with A&B, maybe I'll just catch them next time around...

Old Post Mar-08-2012 07:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

shrine is like a bigger Boulevard3 (nightclub off Sunset).

ITS HOT as balls up in there too and it was a November when I went.

I ordered shots and those were the smallest fucking shots I ever had in my life. $13 for Jack. They don't have a great top shelf liquor selection.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svardineni
Junior tranceaddict

I would have preferred the Palladium, but I suppose A&B outgrew that venue.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for svardineni Click here to Send svardineni a Private Message Add svardineni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
For the newbies, what's the Shrine like?! Is it like a theater, concert hall? An Open Air venue? How many ppl fit in it etc..

It's a dump is what it is.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by svardineni
I would have preferred the Palladium, but I suppose A&B outgrew that venue.

I guess they haven't outgrown the Warfield...

Old Post Mar-09-2012 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

#MILKINGTHETHERAPY

Old Post Mar-09-2012 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
#MILKINGTHETHERAPY

hmmmmm

Old Post Mar-09-2012 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Koolaid74
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
#MILKINGTHETHERAPY

+1

thoroughly enjoyed their TATW350 show at the Palladium. But all of their shows after just seems like they're just cashing in. Don't blame them, since they are arguably the hottest trance acts these days and they need to capitalize while they can. Two shows... I remember their last visit resulted in a lot of people buying up tickets just to sell for profit, only to have to eat them later.

03.15 Simon Patterson [Avalon]

Old Post Mar-10-2012 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Koolaid74 Click here to Send Koolaid74 a Private Message Add Koolaid74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Koolaid74
+1

thoroughly enjoyed their TATW350 show at the Palladium. But all of their shows after just seems like they're just cashing in. Don't blame them, since they are arguably the hottest trance acts these days and they need to capitalize while they can. Two shows... I remember their last visit resulted in a lot of people buying up tickets just to sell for profit, only to have to eat them later.

yep, couldn't have said it better myself.

Old Post Mar-10-2012 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
It's a dump is what it is.

And a big steamy pile at that...

Old Post Mar-10-2012 02:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anomalies
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Koolaid74
+1

Yep, friends bought tix from scalpers for roughly $15 Day 2, when I paid $70 full price

Old Post Mar-10-2012 04:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anomalies Click here to Send anomalies a Private Message Add anomalies to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"r.e.s.p.e.c.t" ? tribal techno tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPush - Universal Nation (Push Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread