Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Collab
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

TA Collab

alright so I just got finished with this nice "royalty" free loop which consists of a progression, a little bit of a bass, and a kick. I thought whoever would want to could do a collab and get this sounding crazy.

Here's the link:
http://djryan.com/TA Collab.als

Old Post Jun-02-2012 00:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Why you sidechain all the things !!!!!! :P

Old Post Jun-02-2012 08:49  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

Good thing to start a collab while already ruling out any other DAW besides Live.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 09:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

It wont open here - I get the message 'windows does not know how to open this' and I can't be bothered DL software that 'might' be able to open it.

Can you stick on SC or something?

Old Post Jun-02-2012 09:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
It wont open here - I get the message 'windows does not know how to open this' and I can't be bothered DL software that 'might' be able to open it.

Can you stick on SC or something?

You need un-ableton

Old Post Jun-02-2012 09:57  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

quote:
Originally posted by Julz
Why you sidechain all the things !!!!!! :P

lol.. I heard its supposed to make things sound better =)

Old Post Jun-02-2012 15:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mise
Supreme tranceaddict

Added some percs and a bassi swirling pad.

Ableton Files

Audio

Old Post Jun-02-2012 20:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mise Click here to Send Mise a Private Message Add Mise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

that sounds really good.. we still need to extend it out though. We can't create an entire song with just this loop.. If anyone wants to take a shot at demonstrating their creativity that would be cool too.. =)

Old Post Jun-03-2012 13:35 
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Added a little
Should be all in the project file, haven't used abelton in soo long

http://limelinx.com/files/8531217f4...8c66c627082e35f

Old Post Jun-03-2012 14:50  Slovakia
Lucidity
Twilight Vanquisher

I would have joined in the fun from day one, too bad I don't have sylenth and can't hear those tracks. The smart way, would be to use just wav's. Whenever u make a change just freeze and flatten it, then it doesn't matter if someone has the vst's or not. You could even keep the vst tracks in, but make a rendered copy and bypass the tracks with vst's (if u wanted to still make changes). Just a suggestion.

Old Post Jun-03-2012 20:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidity Click here to Send Lucidity a Private Message Visit Lucidity's homepage! Add Lucidity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

here's what I've added:
http://djryan.com/TA Collab Project.zip

Old Post Jun-04-2012 00:06 
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

I did some more playing around w/ this track last night and throughout the day. I added some structure and got it to a point that I thought I'd share.. But with a caveat. I dont' want to add my updated parts to the mix if someone is still working on it. I think it would be better if we stagger these sort of uploads and since I was the last to share, have been somewhat waiting for someone else to post some revisions. So.. Here's the soundbit so you can hear and if you feel like picking up from here, I'll get everything ready for file transfer..

Last edited by DJRYAN™ on Jun-04-2012 at 23:00

Old Post Jun-04-2012 22:54 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Collab
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Flash Brothers set [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSapphirecut - Free Your Mind (Sapphirecut's Original Club mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread