Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
He has won the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series the last two years for Breaking Bad.

It's well deserved and I wouldn't be surprised if he is nominated / wins again.

Bryan Cranston won for this...not the actor that plays Hank.

Old Post Apr-27-2010 15:42  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
Bryan Cranston won for this...not the actor that plays Hank.

Yeah, you're right. I just assumed he was talking about Walt..I guess? lol

Old Post Apr-27-2010 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Tonight's episode was INSANE.

Old Post May-03-2010 04:03  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD

totally agree!

I watch on tmn and they showed a snip bit on episode 8 and it is CRAZY!!! hank is totally going to be on the chopping block!

on the amctv website there is a sneak preview and it seems hank is in trouble!

I am sure walt is partnering up with jesse cause he has no choice since he still wants to cook and will use walt as a get outta jail free card

heres the the sneak preview for episode 8 !

Old Post May-03-2010 04:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD

hoooooooooooooollllyyy shiiiiiiiiiittTTT!!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-03-2010 04:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

This last episode is making this season live up to the standard set by the other two stellar seasons!

Old Post May-03-2010 05:05  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Old Post May-03-2010 07:07  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shawnm
tranceaddict

next weeks episode looks even better the this yesterdays!

Old Post May-03-2010 23:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shawnm Click here to Send Shawnm a Private Message Add Shawnm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

I think Walt is a complete IDIOT for getting Jesse back on board??? WTF???? The DEA is all over him, he's threatened to NARC, he's a junkie.....AND he's fucked it EVERY TIME they cook together!!!!!

......man I though Hank was going to do the smart thing and put a bullet in his head.

Old Post May-04-2010 02:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell
I think Walt is a complete IDIOT for getting Jesse back on board??? WTF???? The DEA is all over him, he's threatened to NARC, he's a junkie.....AND he's fucked it EVERY TIME they cook together!!!!!

......man I though Hank was going to do the smart thing and put a bullet in his head.

He'd get charged for manslaugther. As for Walt getting Jesse on board it was his only way to avoid him narccing anyway.

Old Post May-04-2010 03:20  Cyprus
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
He'd get charged for manslaugther. As for Walt getting Jesse on board it was his only way to avoid him narccing anyway.

Sorry, I meant to say Walt should have put a bullet in his head and not Hank. That's the only way to solve the NARC issue....

Old Post May-04-2010 04:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell
Sorry, I meant to say Walt should have put a bullet in his head and not Hank. That's the only way to solve the NARC issue....

Ah. Naw...makes sense logically but Walt has too much emotion involved w Jessie, sees the 'lost little boy' in him and wants to help. (I saw a 2 sec interview w Bryan Cranston about how that's how he percieves Jessie...). I mean they have so much history...

Old Post May-04-2010 07:01  Cyprus

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 2 from Fonarev - 2002.06.17 Live @ Atmosphere Radioshow [2024] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBismark - "Reactivate" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread