Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Pics: Decadence 2012 @ Guvernment ( April 5th' 2012)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Hello! Pics: Decadence 2012 @ Guvernment ( April 5th' 2012)

Site Link

Old Post Apr-06-2012 16:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katsu
tranceaddict

Mannnnnn that was a good party

Old Post Apr-06-2012 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katsu Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Add Katsu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sifika
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Katsu
Mannnnnn that was a good party

Best Guv event of 2012 thus far.. I had an amazing night.

A little disappointed that Surface (Jay Force, Deko Ze, Joee Cons, Greg Gow) was closed.. but otherwise the sound and all around vibe of this years Decadence was unreal.

The Comfort Zone is a behavioral state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition, using a limited set of behaviors to deliver a steady level of performance, usually without a sense of risk. A person's personality can be described by his or her comfort zones. Highly successful persons may routinely step outside their comfort zones, to accomplish what they wish. A comfort zone is a type of mental conditioning that causes a person to create and operate mental boundaries. Such boundaries create an unfounded sense of security. Like inertia, a person who has established a comfort zone in a particular axis of his or her life, will tend to stay within that zone without stepping outside of it. To step outside a person's comfort zone, they must experiment with new and different behaviors, and then experience the new and different responses that then occur within their environment.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 18:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sifika Click here to Send sifika a Private Message Add sifika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by sifika

A little disappointed that Surface (Jay Force, Deko Ze, Joee Cons, Greg Gow) was closed.. but otherwise the sound and all around vibe of this years Decadence was unreal.

LOL so that's where they were supposed to be playing..I looked for them in everywhere..hahaha

Old Post Apr-06-2012 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by sifika

Did you get a chance to see EDX? He's the only artist I would have probably wanted to see, just cause I was curious. I remember hammering his stuff back in the day.

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

Re: Pics: Decadence 2012 @ Guvernment ( April 5th' 2012)

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007

haha how drunk was i?

Old Post Apr-07-2012 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

did anyone see Arty ? great picks buddy!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 03:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
did anyone see Arty ? great picks buddy!

I was told he called in sick.. saw edx and was impressed. Def enjoyed some of Ingrosso's set.

also lol all night while watching my female friend take pics of the big titty gogo dancers

Old Post Apr-07-2012 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
I was told he called in sick.. saw edx and was impressed. Def enjoyed some of Ingrosso's set.

also lol all night while watching my female friend take pics of the big titty gogo dancers
tbh good thing he did not come because Arty is shit! the reason why i'm asking my cousin
was at the event was like what happen to arty, as to edx hes a sick producer hes the only
dj i would of wanna see last nite!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 03:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Re: Re: Pics: Decadence 2012 @ Guvernment ( April 5th' 2012)

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
haha how drunk was i?

hehehehe..NOT ENOUGH!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 04:19 
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
tbh good thing he did not come because Arty is shit! the reason why i'm asking my cousin
was at the event was like what happen to arty, as to edx hes a sick producer hes the only
dj i would of wanna see last nite!

I had no idea who was playing after 1am

lol

it all sounded the same to me

Old Post Apr-07-2012 04:20 
samhouse
Scenester

missed it...and glad.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 16:25  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Pics: Decadence 2012 @ Guvernment ( April 5th' 2012)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease, I Need To Id These Unknown Tracks!!!(they Are Trance & House From 97-98)thank [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Aurel - "Running" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread