Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Grant Phabao - "TUB"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Icefox
Supreme tranceaddict

[Classic UK Disco House] Tune ID > Sample Linked Inside

Hi folks, here's a sample of a classic disco house tune, played by DJ Dan (San Francisco) in his 1998 Essential Mix. It's also played by Armand van Helden or Fatboy Slim in their Essential Mix DJ battle in 1999. Sounds like a UK production to me.

Click here

BBC are (once again) completely wrong in their tracklistings, mentioning it as 'That Zipper Track' by DJ Dan, which is wrong And in the tracklist for the Armand vs Fatboy Slim battle, that actual track isn't ID'ed.

Old Post Feb-22-2004 23:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Icefox Click here to Send Icefox a Private Message Visit Icefox's homepage! Add Icefox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

Probably a uk production....icefox...get me the full part of the song and pm me the link....I've heard this somewhere.

Old Post Feb-23-2004 19:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icefox
Supreme tranceaddict

OK it's ID'ed:

Grant Phabao - TUB (Pro-Zak Trax)

Thread can be closed...thanks everyone for listening.

Old Post Feb-25-2004 14:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Icefox Click here to Send Icefox a Private Message Visit Icefox's homepage! Add Icefox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Grant Phabao - "TUB"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track # 2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPendulum - "Blood Sugar" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread